Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: need some one to trap ground hogs  (Read 2215 times)

Offline crappie castle

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Little Whitefish Resort
can anyone help me out and tell me how to trap or find someone by garrison mn to trap ground hogs have 6 I have seen so far .....218 831 0849
Little Whitefish Resort
18987 460th Street
Garrison, MN 56450
1-888-692-4531
e-mail: stay@littlewhitefish.com
www.littlewhitefish.com

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
You said you have seen them. Are you in a situation where you could just shoot them?
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline crappie castle

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
shot 2 out of 3 babies, need help getting mom
Little Whitefish Resort
18987 460th Street
Garrison, MN 56450
1-888-692-4531
e-mail: stay@littlewhitefish.com
www.littlewhitefish.com

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
U can try lettuce in a live trap or something like that. I've heard they are very difficult to trap. I have the same problem. I just shoot them. If you know where the den is, you can put a foot hold trap at the entrance. They typically have more then one entrance/exit hole

Offline cavibird2005

• Outdoorsman
Find the hole, look at which way the tunnel is going. Dig about 4ft from the hole so that the tunnel will pass through the center of the hole. Dig the hole a little deeper than the tunnel is. Place a small foot hold trap in the hole. Even out around the trap with dirt so it is even with the trap. Place a big rig mud flap over the hole, and cover with dirt. In 48hrs you'll have your gopher.
"Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less” C.S. Lewis