Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: How's everyones line doing???  (Read 1820 times)

Offline naturalistmn

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Eyes Wide Open
How is everyone doing out there on the trap line?   Lets hear some reports and see some pics!
« Last Edit: November 11/18/12, 02:19:12 PM by naturalistmn »
Shoot straight and give'em the shaft!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
This is something I'd like to come and watch you guys do.  I'd like to come and check a trap line once with someone.  I always thought this was interesting and wish I had the time but it will never happen. 

P.S. I'm not some thief either who's going to come back and rob you blind or move in on your territory.  If you are in central MN I'd love to tag along sometime on a weekend.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
That would be fun

Okay and this is debatable

Do people eat beaver tale some say no some say yes

My dad said he's had some once but Iv heard from some its pure grissle so what is it

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
I seem to recall that it was a favorite of the guys in the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya but the only person who Iv heard say u can't is the person from the tv show Sasquatch not the one there looking for Sasquatch but the one where he hunts/survives with a bow or a muzzleloader

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
yes it's grizzle and ya can eat it.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson