Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Final Report for 2012 -- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  (Read 1393 times)

Offline Hutch

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Fishing & Hunting South Dakota's Lake Oahe and Lake Sharpe
This report will wrap up another great fishing year for both lakes in the Pierre area. The fishing on Sharpe is very good for those warm days or for those fishermen willing to brave the weather. Around the bridges in Pierre up to the tailrace and stilling basin have been putting out limits of walleye mostly on jig/minnow rigs. The same report is true for the big lake especially in the back end of the Cheyenne river. The minniconju ramp is not in use anymore so bush's landing or little bend ramps are the access points pheasant hunting and now goose hunting are both going strong. I think next year will continue to be very good and those anglers that enjoy eating the walleye are going to like the new regulations that will allow four bonus walleye under 15 inches a day (8 limit) and 24 walleye in possession if fishing for 3 days or longer.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my clients from both this year and years past for the fishing/hunting trips we made and hope that we can go again in the future. If you have already booked a trip with me for next year please verify the date's with me after the first of the year. To all of you that read my reports I hope they have been helpful in some way and to all of you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Let's all look forward to a great 2013 and I will see many of you at sports shows this winter.

Hutch's Guide Service Hutch
Good fishing Hutch