Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Fur pries  (Read 2690 times)

Offline wildlifeminnesota

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I just got back from buy fur and was told Fur pries are going up, He said red fox he been paying 50.00 and that not skin, 

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Sounds like it's time to start hunting these things. :dancinred:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
They are very nice looking this time of year. Here is one of my favorite fox pictures.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
I will be trappin rats this weekend the ice is looking better everyday with astonising depth improvements the last two days.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Gorgeous fox pic.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline dgigs00

hi i am new to this site and im coyote hunting this year and wanted to know the prices on coyotes, fox, bobcat etc.. i did get get a yote last night and it was orange in color took in to fur place and they said i get nothing for it n they said to just throw it in the ditch?? kind of shocked cuz its a heavy male n thought it was just beautiful. any info on prices and what to do would be really helpful thank you

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
hi i am new to this site and im coyote hunting this year and wanted to know the prices on coyotes, fox, bobcat etc.. i did get get a yote last night and it was orange in color took in to fur place and they said i get nothing for it n they said to just throw it in the ditch?? kind of shocked cuz its a heavy male n thought it was just beautiful. any info on prices and what to do would be really helpful thank you

I wound send it in to the tanner and then talk to me about having a hat made out of it, I love orange in them,  :happy1:  face book my page at wildlife minnesota

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman

The market doesn't care for the orange or yellow, they are lokking for white an silver. I don't believe in throwing stuff in the ditch. The exception to that would be if they had mange and then don't throw them in the ditch but burn them. Mange is catchy an dogs get it too. A friend once got a yote with mange in the early stages so he didn't know really but his dog ended up with it.

I my self would be interested in a orange yote if it is really orange. Just to tan or as WF said have a hat made outta it.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

• Master Outdoorsman
    • wildlifeminnesota
I like the orange coyote they make nice hats, mitts boots