Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bowfishing 2013  (Read 3199 times)

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
is anyone planing on going bowfishing this year?

this year im going to have a boat for it last year i just went with a friend

i have a 14 ft row boat with a 18 horse so i will hopefully be geting out a lot more this year im going to be trying to lakes closer to my house and hopefully one pans out

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
is anyone planing on going bowfishing this year?

this year im going to have a boat for it last year i just went with a friend

i have a 14 ft row boat with a 18 horse so i will hopefully be geting out a lot more this year im going to be trying to lakes closer to my house and hopefully one pans out
I do every year.Off our docks on Diamond,out by the generals home.When they start the spawn I can get more than I can get rid of.Bout a 18-20 lb.average with 36 as the largest.Shot at what I guessed as 40-45 lber just on the outside of my range arrow bounced off.I wanted that carp!! Awful low water so far this year! If it wasn't for 12 inches of rain last year end of May beginning of June Thebay I live would be empty!! Its looking bad right now.
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i always want to  but never swwm to find the time!! :banghead: :banghead:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline whiteoakbuck

• Master Outdoorsman
i have done it in the past and am hoping to get out and do it again this year
Hunting is not life and death. It is more important than that.

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
Just bought a recurve for bowfishing/practice so know I will have 2 bows in my boat