Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Greg Jennings  (Read 2254 times)

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
Signed a 5 year deal with the Vikings  :Clap:

Offline nic53

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Over paid....

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
What was jenning thinking?
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
As long as ponder is qb in mn, This is what you will get.  LOL :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
i honestly dont think we over paid him. roughly 9 mil a year..you get a class act a very good receiver. and someone who is willing to help the younger players learn.  ponder catches alot of hell and sometimes i can see why, but he just got through his first entire season as a starting qb...and they made the playoffs...hes young and learning.. i also think having cassel there will only help. now we are probably gonna draft a WR in the first rounf possibly with both our picks, but unlikey. i can see us drafting trann mathiue and manti teo also... both will be steals

Offline MN RACK ATTACK

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Cody is right, a fair price for Jennings. I'm still not sold on Ponder the wonderer. I wish the would of went after Cruz. the will still need to pick up 1 more free agent and draft a couple. They should look at either Brandon Lloyd or Kevin Walter. We still need some CB and S help. hopefully we can bring back Winfield on the cheap.
2020 Big Buck Slayer

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
we have some promising up corners now, but can always use more help. we currently dont have a MLB, so that will need to be addressed or maybe they can bring jasper brinkley back on the cheap now that he knows his market value... our safetys are young and so far looking good. but i wouldnt mind them drafting one to compete with mistral raymond..because obviously harrisson smith isnt losing his job nor should he.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
At least the Vikings made a move signing someone who could catch the ball. Even better he was a Packer!
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
ENOUGH SAID.