Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Mound releases sewage into Minnetonka  (Read 2600 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
WTF! I seen this on the news,"so lets spew raw toliet water in the lake!" Well,anyone water skiing on minnetonka beware of floating baby ruths...
« Last Edit: June 06/02/14, 04:04:46 PM by snow1 »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  Just be sure to power wash your boat before you launch it.   :doah:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
they recommending no one swim in Tonka for awhile. that's gross, glad I don't visit that lake very often

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
The term "mudline" has a whole new meaning on tonka~~~ ;)

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
I used to work for a city that had similar issues as mound.  During a heavy rain we would go from 100,000 gal. to well over 1,000,000 gal. per day and the only reason it wasn't higher is because that's all the water the pumps could move.  The biggest issue was sump pumps that are illegally pumping clean water into floor drains instead of onto the front lawn.  There are also pipes that are hooked up to storm system. 

Anything that is free is worth saving up for.