Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 4 gal. Backpack Sprayer  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
For this of you who have smaller food plots this will really help!

On sale at Northern Tool last week I got this one for $39.99. First time ever using one of these. Loved it!! Perfect for small food plots.

I have a large sprayer that goes on an ATV which is nice for bigger areas but this small one works. Think we used about 6 gallons and covered almost an acre. We sprayed 3 areas. Will have to post before and after pics next week.

For extra water I bought 5 gallon water jugs for camping at Fleet farm. Paid $6.99 each for two of those. No water source in the woods so used those for refill.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 06/10/14, 01:55:53 AM by MNO »

Offline stevejedlenski

• Master Outdoorsman
getting the sprayer is the easy part. getting someone else to spray for you, now thats tricky!
my wife said it.... im OFFICIALLY ADDICTED to MNO!!

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Before use every spring make sure to tighten hose clamp for sprayer.  It always seems to get loose over the year and will pop off under presure giving you a wet a$$.  I also added locking washers to the pump handle.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.