Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: profiles  (Read 5217 times)

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
though it is not mandatory, it would be very handy to know the locatation, generaly speaking that is, of our members.
if you don't mind take the time to fill in that area in your profile. might make it easier to get together with other members in the same area :)
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
I agree. A general location, or even the name of the city you live in would be nice to know.
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
  I give the name of the town I live in but for those that don't want to do that a general part of the state would be nice. I have met and went fishing with people I met here who fish the same lakes as me and never new them B4. Bout  a month after I met one he'd left his headlights on and recognized my vehicle so come and asked me for a boost. It's nice to have friends when ya need help.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Go to your Profile and enter your city or area that you live in under the personal text line.

The way these forums are set up, this is the only place that you can add your city.

Step 1: Click on your profile button towards the top of all pages.

Step 2: Click on forum profile information

Step 3: Type your city/area in the personal text line.
« Last Edit: May 05/26/06, 09:36:42 PM by Spinach »
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"