Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Official MNO ICE FISHING SMACKDOWN THREAD  (Read 57462 times)

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Ha yeah, being on the couch so long he has to throw it somewhere :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline stevenjames

• Outdoorsman
I hope the knitting classes that Glenn is teaching this winter don't get in the way of his fishing. I think that would be a better excuse than last challenge tho

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I hope the knitting classes that Glenn is teaching this winter don't get in the way of his fishing. I think that would be a better excuse than last challenge tho
not teaching it.......taking it!!!!!!!!! :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and my plans have already been detoured because of work! :banghead: my second weekend fish trip up north now hasto wait till new years weekend!!!!!!! :censored: :doah: :cry: :cry:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:Oboy, see what yu teamates are infor, excuses excuses excuses
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:Oboy, see what yu teamates are infor, excuses excuses excuses
glad I could tickle your funny bone!!!!!! :coffee: :moon: ;) ;)
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Cody and I get on the same team again this year!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: Plus we get MTCOMMER :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:.....Better watch out!!  I note that Team 5 has already taken our name from last years team....hoping to follow in our footsteps  but will just be in our Shadows. :bow: :bow: :bow:

:dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Id like to extend my condolences to the two other members of Team 5, knowing that they'll have to carry the weight of DDS!!  :sorry:
By the end of the contest, they will have changed the words of the old Hollies song, "He ain't heavy, he's my brother" to "He ain't my brother, he's Heavy!!"  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Rumor has it that his two Summer Challenge team mates, both have been diagnosed having double hernias!!  :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
And your on team??????????. Ice wussies? Wait yur not on a team. Huh. You wussed out on tue challenge an was even a bigger wuss for a side bet durig the ice challeng. My condlolences to Team ice Wussies.  And in the words of ol Boar  "TGO aint in the challenge, hes a wuss" :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  Yeh Boar.  It's funny the guys with no stones are trying to throw down with the big boys. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
I believe Ice Woosies are referred to as "Nancy's"  in ice fishing language. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Lee Bobby and GO  the Icefishing Nancys...

DDS add another team on!  Drafted!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Perfect, they can try for minnos in :rotflmao: GO'S holding tanks.
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Perfect, they can try for minnos in :rotflmao: GO'S holding tanks.
If you want to talk about minnows (this is the correct spelling) just look at the fish entered by the Union Thugs in the summer Challenge.  :coffee:
Isn't one embarrassment a year enough, now you and DDS are going for a second?? :scratch:
Definitely brutes for punishment, but what else can one expect from the two poorest fishermen in the northern hemisphere??  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The only thing you two misfits are good at is catching a cold or the flu!!  :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  Some folks like to stay behind the  glass where it is safe.    :rotflmao:

Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  Some folks like to stay behind the  glass where it is safe.    :rotflmao:
Kind of like you avoiding the side bet (that you encouraged) in the Challenge.  ;D
At least Boar had the nads to accept, even though he was totally destroyed by myself, but not as bad as you would have been!!   training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
OH YEAH, BABEE!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Oooooooo my spelling is being corrected.  Stay in the back room GO,
with minoes
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
I figured I'd correct your spelling, since it'd be impossible to ever correct your millions of fishing mistakes, you Rookie!!  :laughroll:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
rookie?, come on wuss, put ur smack where yur lame smacks are coming from, you got no chance of beating me in a winter challenge and you know it. the impossibility would be you putting down your minnow and and ice fishing. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
The SWAT team will get the Job done!!!

:dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
rookie?, come on wuss, put ur smack where yur lame smacks are coming from, you got no chance of beating me in a winter challenge and you know it. the impossibility would be you putting down your minnow and and ice fishing. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
SIGH!!  :banghead:
Let's cut to the chase, Boring!!!  :happy1:
You got smacked in the side bet, by your's truly!!!  training-087 training-087
Your team got smacked in the Summer Challenge by everyone!!  training-087 training-087 training-087
DDS is probably gonna smack you in the Winter Challenge!!  training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
Let yourself heal up, Boy, then come back next spring so I can smack you  again!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Lol my wounds heal faster than wolverines. Ok wussinator, i wait til spring. Till its warm enough for ya. Wuss :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :cry:
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll notify the emergency room to be expecting you by mid June of 2015, when you should be so far behind in the next Challenge, you'll need to be on life support!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Heh, heh, heh!!!   ;D
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline stevenjames

• Outdoorsman
Excuse me boar, what is the going rate for a side bet these days? Besides bragging rights, pride and unlimited bad mouthing?

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
LMAO, Pretty much bragging rights and unlimited bad mouthing.
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
LMAO, Pretty much bragging rights and unlimited bad mouthing.
Hey Big Daddy Boar,  ;D
If winning a side bet gives you bragging rights and unlimited bad mouthing, you should be a Mime since you never won any.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
If you and DDS ever had a side bet, it'd end up in a tie after neither one of you caught a fish!!  :woot:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
See what i mean Steven, it just some are pond scum on the filter of their airator. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
SWAT  will hopefully have a picture to post tonight... gotta finish up at work and get out this afternoon!!

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
I can see from all of Boar's posts, that his plane will never, ever, land in Realityville!!!  :coffee:
He's the MNO version of George Costanza (from Seinfeld) who's motto is, "It's not a lie, if you believe it!!"  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I think we should start a smackdown thread for non-combatants.  We could call it the Nancy boy slap down or wrist flap thread.   This is an ice fishing challenge.  The summer contest is ancient history.  Thegreatoudoors should get a hold of Bill Cosby and they can remenice about how great they were 2 months ago.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 12/03/14, 01:54:55 PM by DDSBYDAY »

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
SWAT  will hopefully have a picture to post tonight... gotta finish up at work and get out this afternoon!!

I expect you swat guys will be a close 2nd to da-iceholes at the end of this contest.  With the ice forming nicely we should be able to answer Corny's annual greenback.  So my bet is it comes down to the pike once again.

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
   I think we should start a smackdown thread for non-combatants.  We could call it the Nancy boy slap down or wrist flap thread.   This is an ice fishing challenge.  The summer contest is ancient history.  Thegreatoudoors should get a hold of Bill Cosby and they can remenice about how great they were 2 months ago.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
DDS, I suggest that you and Boar have a head to head competition this winter!!  :happy1:
Then we all can watch as the two worst fishermen in the world, battle to a 0-0 tie!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
If you two losers tried to break the tie with a coin flip, it would land on it's side and stay there!!  :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book