Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What ur dog do?  (Read 2593 times)

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
I was just wondering how everyones dog reacts to this?

This sound is supposed to imitate a coyote pup in distress.

This guy from ark. made a call on his lathe and tuned tuned it to sound like this. Now listen to him blow. I think he did a pretty good job myself both on the making of call and blowing the song.

My dog went nuts the first time but the second and third times got no reaction. That is typical as she didn't find anything the first time.

Which brings me to mention to new callers. If you call an area and don't get any results don't be discouraged. Come back in a week or so with a different sound, it could be that someone else has already called the area with a similar type call.

Here's the link
http://www.arkyyoter.net/Sounds/pupdistress.wav
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
thanks grizzly, my dogs, especialy the old bitch went snorky looking for the pup ;D
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
I figured I dig this one up just so newcomers here could see what their dog does.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline HUNTER2

• Master Outdoorsman
Both dogs came running in the room and stared at the speakers with ears perked up. Very funny. :toast:
HUNT & FISH TELL YA DROP
I.B.O.T.'s 249 & 250
 Handle every stressful situation like a dog.  If
                        you can't eat it or hump it.

Piss on it and walk away

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
My golden Sadie couldn't have cared less.  She wanted her belly rubbed.   :rotflmao:

My chocolate lab Lucy (aka - My Baby) and our little bichion (sp?) Frankie were interested.  Both had ears perked up and heads tilted to the side.  Frankie was running under my desk and such looking for the source and Lucy had her nose right up to my computer.  They both kept looking at me like "aren't you going to do something?"
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
my dog came right to the computer speaker and smelled it and i did it again and he jumped back and barked at it then went and laid down. my dog growls at his reflection on the glass door at night. its kinda funny.

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Macey did the same thing, she came running into the room and straight to the desk, her face was up to the speakers and she was bouncing around like something was wrong. By the end of the video, she calmed down and laid on the floor.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"