Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: strange things out of da ice  (Read 2980 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
     strange things pulled out of the ice :doah:

We’ve seen a lot of strange things pulled out of the ice in our time, but this video of an angler pulling some kind of waterfowl out of a fishing hole in Pennsylvania might be one of the strangest. Don’t worry, the anglers were good practitioners of catch and release ethics and quickly released the bird.

The bird appears to be a red-breasted merganser. What’s the weirdest thing you ever pulled out of the ice?

Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Thats wild. The wierdest thing for glenn to pull outa an ice hole was a fish!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
Too bad for Glenn his pics didn't turn out.   :doah:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
OK you to hunyucks  training-087 training-087 training-087 :swords: :swords: don't make me have to take out that can of whoop-a$$!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
U can pull out the can as soon as u tell us what a hunyuck is. My grandma use to use that word and she was an old constipated german. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
U can pull out the can as soon as u tell us what a hunyuck is. My grandma use to use that word and she was an old constipated german. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
look up the word hunyuck in the dictionary...............your picture will be used as the definition!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   I would rather know the strangest thing Boar has dropped down his hole.  He tossed his truck keys down at least once this year and carries a big magnet when he ice fishes so I think he has had some experience losing things.    :scratch:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
   I would rather know the strangest thing Boar has dropped down his hole.  He tossed his truck keys down at least once this year and carries a big magnet when he ice fishes so I think he has had some experience losing things.    :scratch:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea I agree DDS. pretty sure he throws more things IN the lake then fish he pulls out. :moon: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
The next tying i throw in tue lake wil be a glendds'er :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"