Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Price of crank baits.  (Read 1931 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  Holy crap.   :bonk:  I fish with my own homemade tackle 95% or more of the time.  I was looking to purchase a selection of x-raps for basin trolling at different depths.    The x-rap30 magnum is 20$.   The specs are just what I want but man I am going to have to chain it in the boat when not in use or start carrying a lure safe around.    :doah:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Try muskie fishing.  20 bucks is a starting point for many lures.  Try casting a 35 dollar lure and have a backlash and snap your line.  Loose the lure and a 10 dollar fluorocarbon leader.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Never use them Scott! :happy1:
I could show you the way to get big fish, but don't want to give you any chance to close in on me in the 2015 Challenge.  :coffee:
Yes Skeptics,  it will even work for DDS!!  ;D
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
Never use them Scott! :happy1:
I could show you the way to get big fish, but don't want to give you any chance to close in on me in the 2015 Challenge.  :coffee:
Yes Skeptics,  it will even work for DDS!!  ;D

I listened very closely that morning at your shop.  You were still in a drunken stupor from the a night of 3 kiddy cocktails and a 12-er  of O'doul's.  My little darlins are on ice and ready to be unleashed.   Hopefully I won't need to take the x-raps out of the box.   Just think about what your Barbie collection would have been worth if you didn't cut all their hair off and burn them with cigarettes.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
I didn't give you the open water information, since it would be like letting a kid play with matches.  :happy1:
You could be catching big fish if I ever let you know how, but knew you couldn't handle the newly found success!!  :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
Perhaps I could share it with you, if you are ever around Ely in the summer, but I'd have to REALLY think about it!!  :coffee:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.