Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Duluth Area Reports  (Read 2202 times)

Offline ling0069

• Outdoorsman
Anybody fishing any Duluth area lakes?

I was on the St. Louis on Friday with no luck and plan on hitting Pike this afternoon.
You can live to be a hundred, if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Anybody fishing any Duluth area lakes?

I was on the St. Louis on Friday with no luck and plan on hitting Pike this afternoon.
Been awhile since I fished the St Louie, 2006?07. Where abouts you fish it,Estuary, bays,or in the river itself? Catfish days in Floodwood was my favorite,Eyes were hard to come by after spring in the bays, but there are always nords willing!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline ling0069

• Outdoorsman
I fished the harbor a bit this winter and have gotten out there a couple times this summer, with less than stellar outcomes. Last week I fished around Spirit Lake, as far up as the Oliver Bridge. Marked fish but couldn't seem to convince any. I didn't fish it during the spring run though.

Same story on Pike last night. Marked fish in 25 to 30 FOW but tough getting them to bite. Saw one other boat pull in two small 'eyes.
You can live to be a hundred, if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.