Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Numero Uno on the hit list...  (Read 2209 times)

Offline Onin24Eagle

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Been watching this guy for a number of years.  Here's a short time lapse of his progression:

2010:

2011:

2012:

2013:

2014:

2015:

Hoping I'm in the right spot at the right time.  He's been on my "shooter" list for the past couple of seasons, now he's #1. 

Happy hunting...
2011 MNO Deer Hunting Challenge Champion

Offline whiteoakbuck

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: Good luck out there!
Hunting is not life and death. It is more important than that.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Wow.  Did you ever see him while hunting or only on trail cameras?  It's knowing deer like this are around that makes you pass on smaller bucks.  Good luck and I hope you get him this year.  He is a survivor for sure.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Onin24Eagle

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Last year I had a picture of him at 11:00 am on a camera that was about 70 yards from the stand I hunt 90% of the time.  It was on Monday, the day after the season closed.  That's zone 2 for ya.

This guy has an uncanny ability to absolutely dissapear once he hears the shots being fired.  I think he knows what's up.

Based on that picture from last year I was very close to getting him.  I'm changing strategy this year and walking in from the East end of the property to my stand instead of from the West.  I think that might be part of the reason why I never see him.  It'll be a much longer hike and I'll have to head out to the stand a good half hour earlier than normal but hopefully it works out in my favor.
2011 MNO Deer Hunting Challenge Champion