Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Smackdown.  (Read 45192 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Now thats funny right htere. smack of the week!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
That there is a GIANT gator!!!!  She is all spawned out and ready to eat.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
I'm giving u'all a two week chance to get a head of me this year...not going out till Memorial day weekend.. :rocker; :rocker; :rocker;

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
sooo this is pretty losw moving not much for smack'n. everyone so thin skinde these days, and scared that they have no other buddies to back them up on the smack thread. WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
78.50"

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm giving u'all a two week chance to get a head of me this year...not going out till Memorial day weekend.. :rocker; :rocker; :rocker;
AH Ha Haha corny gettin old are we?? Can I post in this competition when not registered as a combatant??
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like there are 24 of us in this contest. Glenn and Boar I don't have to worry about so that leaves me only 21 others to beat.  :moon:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yeah, right Ol' retired on Yusuckis at fishinish. that will be everyones downfall. I predict me and Glenn will be in the top 5. CRAP I JUST GOT HIT BY LIGHTNING!
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yeah, right Ol' retired on Yusuckis at fishinish. that will be everyones downfall. I predict me and Glenn will be in the top 5. CRAP I JUST GOT HIT BY LIGHTNING!
and if I could i'd give ya anudder adda boy!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: one a month I guess is enough!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
Come on guys don't make this to easy for me  :happy1:

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
HD must have turned chicken already. I don't see him on the leader board list. :scratch:

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
Just a fair warning to Boar, Lee, Borgie, and anyone else that thinks they have a chance to beat me in this year's Challenge:  MY BOAT IS NOW IN THE WATER, and the rest of you are all going down, !!!  training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
That's right, beginning today, everyone else is competing for 2nd place, 'cause First Place is as good as mine!!   :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:
OH YEAH, BABEE!!!   :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Yeah ok Gilligan, good luck with that, chicken pot pie....
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Okay Luvey Howell, Gilligan says you can make book on my statement!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Still wont wager on it will ya skipper??? :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
Son, I've throttled you unmercifully before, so bad in fact I cannot believe the wounds have yet healed.  :surrender:
Try DDS, someone that you may be within 20 or 30 inches in total fish length by the contest end.  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Until you can successfully prove to be a worthy opponent, I won't humiliate you again.  :coffee:
Remember, they don't let an 0-16 team like yourself, into the Super Bowl!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
no wounds here, I took on a guy from Ely, in the fishing mecca of the state who had a boat and i fished from shore in farming country and dont own a boat, I fished from shore. you must be very proud of yourself. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
no wounds here, I took on a guy from Ely, in the fishing mecca of the state who had a boat and i fished from shore in farming country and dont own a boat, I fished from shore. you must be very proud of yourself. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
One must remember that it was the amateur (you)  :surrender: that Challenged the superior fisherman (me)  :happy1: to a contest that you had absolutely no chance to win. 
I proceeded to take you out to the fishing version of the wood shed, and give you the Challenge spanking that you had coming.  training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
The message that you got after that debacle was:  Don't try to run with the big dogs when you're only a Chihuahua!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman

:puke: :puke: :puke:
« Last Edit: May 05/22/16, 04:17:58 PM by greatoutdoors »
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
what so ffunny is younwont even rematcch me. everyone here knows yur sccared to.rematcch me. yu ccall me a ameture. still ccould beat me in a ffair ccontest. i ccalled u out knowing you had a boat and i didnt. yu gloating about a win of.a.ccomparison to a rticchard pettry win over a wheel cchairt. but its like you to be so willing to be proud off that. i still dont have a boat and you still.wont cchallenge me on a even playing ffeild. really sends a message.to the new guys how sccared.u are. the older.members know it to well. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
what so ffunny is younwont even rematcch me. everyone here knows yur sccared to.rematcch me. yu ccall me a ameture. still ccould beat me in a ffair ccontest. i ccalled u out knowing you had a boat and i didnt. yu gloating about a win of.a.ccomparison to a rticchard pettry win over a wheel cchairt. but its like you to be so willing to be proud off that. i still dont have a boat and you still.wont cchallenge me on a even playing ffeild. really sends a message.to the new guys how sccared.u are. the older.members know it to well. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Hmmm, Boar rhymes with sore, as in sore loser!!!  :laughroll:
Good to see you're already dealing with this years upcoming loss by throwing in the towel!!  :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Now get out of the way Sonny Boy, I'm on the way  to another Championship and will run you over (AGAIN) if you dare try to stop me!!!  training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087
OH YEAH, BABEE!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Ok Great chicken coop... keep trying you window lickers need a goal. Good luck! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
78.50"

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
I just noticed the length for fish to be posted is reduced, is this for DDS?  I think since my rain barrels filled with water yesterday I may be able to pull a 15 inch walleye from one if them :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
HD must have turned chicken already. I don't see him on the leader board list. :scratch:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
Had some boat issues this weekend... ok they were boat lift issues...but did get out for a couple hours on Saturday before the little accident happened.. :bonk:  Did catch 5 nice eater size Leech Lake walleye with the classic Spottail/ jig.  Kept one to eat! :happy1:  Will post pic in the tourney.. just had to get on board! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
Yikes Cody is kickn Ass and taking names later.. :bow: :bow: :bow:   I better get my Rockbass gear or I'll lose my coveted Trophy. :doah:

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
Caught 5 roughly the same size like that on Mille lacs yesterday. They were so big we thought they were smallies at first. Also caught a ton of walleyes. Don't let the dnr fool ya boys the big pond is putting out big healthy fish.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :banghead: :banghead:dang nabit. Had an eye and slimmer memorial weekend and forgot to take pictures! :doah: :doah: :censored: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
:banghead: :banghead:dang nabit. Had an eye and slimmer memorial weekend and forgot to take pictures! :doah: :doah: :censored: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Bummer!!  ;)
I feels your pain!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

Like Us on Face Book

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman