Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Big Boy Toys.  (Read 3838 times)

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyone on this site ride Dual Sport bikes or Sleds?  Always looking for some folks to ride with.  :happy1: 

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 09/14/16, 10:54:20 PM by Leech~~ »
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I bought a sled 2 years ago.  Haven't even put 50 miles on it yet.  Maybe we will get some snow this year.  But I do have a Polaris Ranger I enjoy riding around.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Smurfy er, I mean Glenn, said he bought a really fast sled last year.... Maybe you could pull him and play crack the whip.... ;D

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Smurfy er, I mean Glenn, said he bought a really fast sled last year.... Maybe you could pull him and play crack the whip.... ;D

Well, looks like a Skidoo but I'll still ride with him!  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
OHhhhhhh the pain!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Well, looks like a Skidoo but I'll still ride with him!  :happy1:
how'd you know??????????? I actually have 2 ski-doo's. haven't rode them for a few years. lack of snow part of it but my wifey lost interest as well as I when my dad passed away. my bride's health aint like she's capabile with 2 knees replaces, 1 hip and 1 hip yer to replace. selling 1 of the sleds this winter and keeping one to play with and for ice fishing.

I also gotz me a 2 upseat can-am ATV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nuttin with 2 wheels though. me scared of cycles.

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Well this is how I roll Ice Fishing away from the crowds. So may be we can head out this winter some time. That way you can hold the camera for me and I wouldn't have to miss half the fish doing a selfie!  ;)

« Last Edit: September 09/15/16, 09:03:32 AM by Leech~~ »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

Well this is how I roll Ice Fishing away from the crowds. So may be we can head out this winter some time. That way you can hold the camera for me and I wouldn't have to miss half the fish doing a selfie!  ;)

Good luck with that leech.  He might be better off leaning on the ice auger.  Glenn taking pictures, now that's a good one. :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 :popcorn: Looks like your giving us the finger and the fish got in the way.

Yust Yoak in! :rotflmao:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Good luck with that leech.  He might be better off leaning on the ice auger.  Glenn taking pictures, now that's a good one. :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:
:bonk: :banghead: :banghead: comedians! :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:yea leech we may have to try that!