Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Congrates Dakids!!  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
BEING  Dakids was the only person picking the Da bears, and with the winning team at 33 total combined, he was the closest. heck all the bears had to do was win. he was the only on to pick the bears. Congrates Jerry, PM me yur addres and ill get your prize sent out this week, along with Dels, Thanks for playing guys. 
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats Dakids, pm me your address and I'll get ur coffee out this week. Let me know if you want it ground or whole bean. Your options are
Tanzanian- light roast with higher caffeine kick
Colombian- mild roast
Sumatra- dark bold flavor
Sienna- another dark roast which I use for our espresso
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Same here DaKids.  Message me your address and let me know if you want an Ice Rig or a Rod Holder.  www.lindellicerigs.com

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
wow how did I miss entering when I'm on here everyday. Oh well next time, Congrats to dakid
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Thanks guys.  Now all I need is ice.  The ice rigger to catch fish, the coffee to stay awake and boars meat to keep me fishing longer.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.