Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: hi  (Read 7887 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hi
Hey Reb, found my way in, now I just have to figure out how this forum works.   :doah:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
welcome aboard mike89..................i'm the nice guy here as you will see............aka smurfy!!!!!!!!. not sure if there is a minimum amout of posts to get into the saloon thread but hey go ask..........i'll vouch for ya!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome aboard. Don't believe a word Glenn says. Not sure how trust worthy them smurfs are. ;) ;)
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
hey mike, welcome, xont worrybabout glenn hes our equilent to a pet poddle
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline hawg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Welcome, but don't believe a word 1/2 the people on here tell you.
I've been your age, you never been mine!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
The trick is figuring out which half. ;) ;) :bonk: :bonk:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doah: :doah: training-087 :banghead: :offtopic: hey you ding-dongs...........this thread is about the welcome mat for Mike 89................not ripping on me!!!!!!!!!! :doah: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Welcome mike89! As far as ripping on glenn, if you're on here, it's what you do. Well, one of the things anyway!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
:doah: :doah: training-087 :banghead: :offtopic: hey you ding-dongs...........this thread is about the welcome mat for Mike 89................not ripping on me!!!!!!!!!! :doah: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
your hypocryse be throlls you sir.
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 quote author=Boar link=topic=34375.msg235832#msg235832 date=1482942817]
your hypocryse be throlls you sir.
[/quote] :coffee: :coffee: :scratch: :scratch: :surrender: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Hey Mike!! Glad ya wiggled on over!  :happy1: Ya already know Glenn is our whippin' boy, but you'll also get to learn a new language to read Boar's posts! (Boaranese) Example:
"hey mike, welcome, xont worrybabout glenn hes our equilent to a pet poddle"....   Boar just said Glenns our yappy little lap dog...!
Whole buncha good folk on here, and some can even cook!  :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: there's really 3 maybe 4 guys you need to look out for here ;) & I'm sure you'll figure out who they are pretty fast.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 12/28/16, 12:36:08 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
::welcome:: there's really 3 maybe 4 guys you need to look out for here ;) & I'm sure you'll figure out who they are pretty fast.  ;D
#1...........boar
#2 Reb
#3 LBBG
#4 HD or could be Dotch!.................... :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :rocker;
« Last Edit: December 12/28/16, 12:44:24 PM by glenn57 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I can see where this is going to fun and interesting,  that's great!!  thanks all!! :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Actually Glenn is a great guy.  Just gets a lot of guff from the others.  I still wonder what his new step sisters look like????    :rotflmao:  There are two of them too...    :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Actually Glenn is a great guy.  Just gets a lot of guff from the others.  I still wonder what his new step sisters look like????    :rotflmao:  There are two of them too...    :happy1:
hell i dont even know yet....other then there both married, ones in wisconsin...dont like her already  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:............and da udder ones from texas!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Would they be Gertie and Grizelda, the grundoon sisters?!?  :scratch:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
slowly getting around here and it's very fun for sure, still looking for the drinking forum, haha.  again thanks everyone!!

I know as time goes on I'll figure out this site works and the best ways to get around in it

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Atta boy Mike89, good to see ya again.. :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Would they be Gertie and Grizelda, the grundoon sisters?!?  :scratch:
not sure..but i'm betting there gonna get a rude awakening meeting my brother and i!!!!!! da brudder makes me look like an alter boy!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Atta boy Mike89, good to see ya again.. :happy1:
thats right Mike.....dis is anudder guy one needs to be aware of...........but then you probanle already new that!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yeah mike ya lronanbky can nt go t the drkn fodum with gen tas he alled hav enogh to diknr, right bddy!
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yeah mike ya lronanbky can nt go t the drkn fodum with gen tas he alled hav enogh to diknr, right bddy!
:bonk: :bonk: :doah: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline lovebigbluegills

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Did you understand that boaranese glenn???  I was struggling to try figure it out, but not sure if I did or not.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
 :laughroll: :laughroll: :clap: I gave both you guys likes on tgat one!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

I can't find the page in the Boaranese Book of Phraseology to translate this...Glenn, can ya help us out? Yer pretty good at interpreting Boaranese.... ;D

Offline lovebigbluegills

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

I gotta go with "Yeah Mike, you ironically can not go to the drinking forum with glenn because he already had enough to drink, right buddy!"

I think that's close

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
A little extra Fireball flavored Boaranese today. ;D
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

I gotta go with "Yeah Mike, you ironically can not go to the drinking forum with glenn because he already had enough to drink, right buddy!"

I think that's close

Dang! A Rhodes scholar!!!  I think ya nailed that one, lbbg!!!   :bow: ;)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Did you understand that boaranese glenn???  I was struggling to try figure it out, but not sure if I did or not.

I'm still working on figuring it out!!