Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Squirrel Stops a Burglar  (Read 1925 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service

:reporter; ..... In da News

Video: A Pet Squirrel Named ‘Joey’ Stopped a Burglar From Breaking Into Gun Safe.   

You’ve heard of guard dogs before, but would you trust a squirrel with the duties of protecting your home? It appears a pet squirrel named Joey is more than up for the task.

Adam Perl told  KIVI when he walked into his home on February 7 he got an uneasy feeling and began to notice something was off. He found doors opened, things moved around and scratches on his gun safe.

Pearl called the police and Officer Ashley Turner came out to look around.

While writing her report, Pearl’s unusual pet startled Officer Turner, who scurried between her legs while inspecting the crime scene. What Turner didn’t know, was little Joey would be the key component to busting the perpetrator.

See, when Officer Turner was questioning a suspect she noticed scratches all up and down his hands and arms, a dead give away. The man said Joey, the pet squirrel, wouldn’t stop attacking him from the moment he stepped into the house until he left.

Pearl rewarded his brave little security guard with his favorite treat – Whoppers candy.

Video:
http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017/02/16/video-pet-squirrel-named-joey-stopped-burglar-breaking-gun-safe/
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Easy

• Master Outdoorsman
Good squirrel. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Who writes this stuff?  Did they go to school?   Or are the outsourcing it?
"While writing her report, Pearl’s unusual pet startled Officer Turner, who scurried between her legs while inspecting the crime scene."

So the squirrel was writing a report which startled the cop who ran between the squirrel's legs to inspect the crime scene.   

Too bad they didn't get a video.  It would have gone viral for sure.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Ya, right. I bet something else was running up and down her leg. Like nuts. Me and the NL could make a vid for ya. I could take my skwirrel tail and run it up and down....never mind. We best just forget that.  :whistling:
« Last Edit: April 04/08/17, 06:57:12 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
But could you do it while examining a crime scene?   

I've got a couple squirrel tails in the garage if you need some for your practice runs.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Dang right I could. There is the need at times to lay down the law.  :police: :rotflmao:

Say, I think it's high time you have personal profile pic, Delmont.....
« Last Edit: April 04/08/17, 07:49:45 PM by Rebel SS »