Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: lesson learned.  (Read 3099 times)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't use a dog proof trap for racoon near any planting or trees  that you care about.   I put a drag on the trap and the coon nearly shredded a nearby norway spruce.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Shoulda had the trap tied to the neighbor's cat. They make a good drag.    ;)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Still would have damaged my tree.   If I could have gotten him out of the tree, I could have dropped him off at your place. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya coulda tied him to the sissy neighbors little meep-meep Honda.  Mighta got him off his lazy azz. :evil: I haveta be a good boy from now on.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 04/05/17, 07:01:24 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Ya coulda tied him to the sissy neighbors little meep-meep Honda.  Mighta got him off his lazy azz. :evil: I haveta be a good boy from now on.  :rolleyes:
that good boy thing could be an issue!!! sleazy-422.gif :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope not.   Got appointed to the Mayor's commision yesterday as transportation safety advisor ... :rolleyes:   What have I done?! :doah:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats Rebs.  I hope you enjoy your new hobby....  Stay calm and have fun with it.   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Hope not.   Got appointed to the Mayor's commision yesterday as transportation safety advisor ... :rolleyes:   What have I done?! :doah:
great more road rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
great more road rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:banghead: training-087 training-087 training-087
« Last Edit: April 04/06/17, 07:22:02 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

You can ask him why mndot managed to ruin the on ramp from 63 sb to 52 north bound so we have to accelerate up a hill to merge with traffic coming across the bridge now.  but the guys northbound on 63 get a shiny new lane on the bridge....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Can't Del. This is the new, just formed Pedestrian and Bicycle Committee. Bitch to me about anything bike lanes,  ped vs car, buffer zones, etc., anything like that concerning safety, and I'm on it. Seriously.  :happy1:
There's so much stupid crap they did in this town...I've ripped 'em repeatedley over the timing of lights, like across the 19th St bridge and 52. Ya hit three in a row....red, stop. Get going, red, stop. Get going, red, stop. Lights are to expedite and smooth the transition of traffic flow, not bunch it up every friggin' 100 feet, backing up merging traffic onto the highway.  :mad1:

I'll let ya take a pic of me next week when I get sworn in. Might even autograph it for ya if yer nice.   :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/08/17, 06:51:11 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Careful.  Your secret identity could be unmasked....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You'd be required to keep it under wraps, of course....