Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: suckers  (Read 3301 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 anyone here go chase suckers wit da spear/harpoon?????? opens up pretty soon. bout the only thing i'd use them for is to pickle!!!!!! to many flippin bones!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
anyone here go chase suckers wit da spear/harpoon?????? opens up pretty soon. bout the only thing i'd use them for is to pickle!!!!!! to many flippin bones!!!
Their great smoked however their run is over,unless yer waaayyy upnort!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
smoked!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
talked to my fellow union brother up by deer river last thursday............ said they aint started yet!!!!!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
talked to my fellow union brother up by deer river last thursday............ said they aint started yet!!!!!!
Deer river?? Thats close to Wadena and we nailed em hook an line 2?3 weeks ago on the leaf river they were redhorse. The crow in our neighbor hood has a sucker run FEW but thats over also.Runs are so early the arrow an spear cant be used much n May 1st.
« Last Edit: April 04/24/17, 03:50:51 PM by dew2 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I do think it's Deer Creek up on Hwy 2 he would talking about???

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Wadena is a hike from deer river. Deer river is roughly 12 miles west of grand rapids. And we are north of that yet.

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Yah Mike thats it Deer Creek. Got old neighbors who moved there 6-8  years ago,sayin with all the new comers this little neighborhood is doomed.He was right!!
 We were In Alex all today,never saw where your livin but from some of yer replies you do go to Alex how close are you? We went up 71 to 55 to 29 to alex then and went  to deercreek then east to Verndale came home 71.Used to love drivin now its a chore especially if relatives hear your near an dont stop!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Yah Mike thats it Deer Creek. Got old neighbors who moved there 6-8  years ago,sayin with all the new comers this little neighborhood is doomed.He was right!!
 We were In Alex all today,never saw where your livin but from some of yer replies you do go to Alex how close are you? We went up 71 to 55 to 29 to alex then and went  to deercreek then east to Verndale came home 71.Used to love drivin now its a chore especially if relatives hear your near an dont stop!

I live 20 miles from Alex, north of Osakis, west of Long Prairie.  not far from the Head of the Lakes resort.  so you were close to where I live  that was a pretty good drive you did!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman

I live 20 miles from Alex, north of Osakis, west of Long Prairie.  not far from the Head of the Lakes resort.  so you were close to where I live  that was a pretty good drive you did!!
My normal run from Alex goes to Long Prairie then east to Eagle bend then up to Wadend/Verndale/Stap;es

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
when you leave Long Prairie eagle bend is north, but I know where your routes!!  when in the area give a holler !!