Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Oil filter  (Read 4884 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Didn't know where to put this sooo...

Anyone got a need for a fram ph8170 oil filter? Never been used and I ain't got no use for it. Some one can have it.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
If you want to get rid of it, I'm your huckleberry. One of 'em anyway. It cross references to the B/S oil filter on both of my lawn mowers 16 hp Vanguards.

Couldn't resist. Dana Delaney was hot!  ;)

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Makes a nice silencer, too.... ;)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Now there's a thought Reb. I'd be willing to barter a little ovine in trade there glenn, say a sleeve of burger perhaps.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You can have it dotch. I think it was for the snowblower lawn tractor we had up at the cabin. I don't need nothing in return, just hate to throw something out if someone can use it.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
dotch, PM me your address. I think I have it from all those educational emails ya sent me but..............

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I always thought Dana Delany was hot too Dotch.  I watched that video drooling thinking she was in it.  Darn.  Still a great clip though.  Love those.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of oil filters she could check my dipstick anytime!    hubba_hubba-404.gif

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of oil filters she could check my dipstick anytime!    hubba_hubba-404.gif

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: you been watching Reb and his NL escipades way to much!!!!!!!!!! tut_tut-3315.gif tut_tut-3315.gif sleazy-422.gif :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: you been watching Reb and his NL escipades way to much!!!!!!!!!! tut_tut-3315.gif tut_tut-3315.gif sleazy-422.gif :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Where ya think they got the inspiration for that scene?  :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Anyone got a need for a fram ph8170 oil filter? Never been used and I ain't got no use for it. Some one can have it.

No, but do you have any 20" box fans? It's getten warm out!  :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

I've got a partially used bottle of Claritin I can sell, ya, too.... :whistling:   ;)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

I've got a partially used bottle of Claritin I can sell, ya, too.... :whistling:   ;)

Pills or Liq?  :scratch:
« Last Edit: May 05/15/17, 07:01:44 PM by Leech~~ »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Pills! Might help yer red eyeballs.   :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nnnnoooo   nnnnooo box fan!!! :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Pills! Might help yer red eyeballs.   :rotflmao:

Already taken that crap!  pouty-1023.gif

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
As usual :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh shutup, Mr. stir-the -pot "as usual"..... doofus-2124.gif  Use that filter on yer nose...should screw right on.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: May 05/15/17, 08:27:51 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Dotch momma sent that filter off in the mail today..........but it cost me dearly!!!!!!!!!!! tut_tut-3315.gif sleazy-422.gif hubba_hubba-404.gif momma has been pawin me since I got home demanding payment!!!!!!!! hubba_hubba-404.gif hubba_hubba-404.gif sleazy-422.gif sleazy-422.gif pouty-1023.gif

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope she takes small change.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :dancinred: :happybounce:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope she takes small change.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :dancinred: :happybounce:
ah zip it!!!!!!!! face_plant-2139.gif training-087 training-087 don't you gotta go video some mythical birdies!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
hey Dotch momma sent that filter off in the mail today..........but it cost me dearly!!!!!!!!!!! tut_tut-3315.gif sleazy-422.gif hubba_hubba-404.gif momma has been pawin me since I got home demanding payment!!!!!!!! hubba_hubba-404.gif hubba_hubba-404.gif sleazy-422.gif sleazy-422.gif pouty-1023.gif

Thanks glenn! Just got it and it arrived in perfect condition. If you receive a package that's dripping, it's the lamburger!  :rotflmao:

Them women are all alike. Give 'em an inch and they want ten!  tut_tut-3315.gif  I finally resorted to putting a deadbolt on the bedroom door so I could get some sleep. I have to climb out the window to do chores and go to work but at least I am well rested.  :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i know dotch.............i get abused all the time  sleazy-422.gif sleazy-422.gif!!!!!!   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon