Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: FISHING REPORT LAKES OAHE/SHARPE PIERRE AREA JUNE 27TH THRU JULY 1ST 2017  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Hutch

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
    • Fishing & Hunting South Dakota's Lake Oahe and Lake Sharpe
I am just having a great time guiding more of my favorite repeat customers starting with Joe Reed from Spearfish and his boys the Aunne's then going on to finish the month out with Loretta and Dean Robinson Group from Hamburg Iowa and Eagle Ne. to limits of walleyes and meals while here. Scott Van Lyre helped on the Robinson group. We fished both Sharpe and Oahe in depths from 5 fow in a rain storm on Oahe down to 17 to 25 fow on Sharpe. We used both minnow/bouncer rigs and nightcrawler/bouncer rigs. Had wind/rain some days and some great bluebird days making for challenging conditions but put fish in the boat most of the time. Fishing is going on Oahe but some days harder to find the bigger fish.15 inch size limits are now off on Sharpe so limiting out is much easier if you are looking for eater size walleye. Just real lucky/blessed to have so many quality repeat customers and most have already booked trips for next year so I will have something to look forward to this winter. Summer time is here so sunscreen, bug repellant and lots of water in the boat are necessity's. Lots of fishermen/campers etc. around for the 4th so every one be safe and have a great 4th of July.

HUTCH'S GUIDE SERVICE

Hutch
Good fishing Hutch