Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Campapalooza UDATE!!  (Read 15777 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Dear glenn, thks may come to as a surprise, but i knew that Mr. Dadkids wife was the owner of the small salon that she runs. So this was what we cal a joke glenn. Jerry knows this i know this and the rest of us knowsthis.  Again i must cocure that yu allow the adults to finish talking befor you open the cupcake hole and again feed the deamon of unintellegence. Thank you sencerely Boar  :rotflmao:
:pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :crazy: :doofus: :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
As soon as I get a chance to talk to Mrs. FAwkinnae I will let you know my status. Would probably be looking at staying in a cabin or fish house.
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok upon doing a visual of the river lot we are in like flint.  Plenty of room for me to get in there and get the camper situated.  Can't wait.  Of course like last years Palooza I am supposed to work that Saturday.  I have a feeling I will have an issue with my eyes that weekend.  I just can't see going to work.......   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I know, old joke but I still like it.   SO if I get to go fishing great, if not enough room in boats it is not big deal and will hang near camp which I love doing too.  Should I convince the wife she CAN drive a truck with a boat behind it and bring my 16' boat? 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok upon doing a visual of the river lot we are in like flint.  Plenty of room for me to get in there and get the camper situated.  Can't wait.  Of course like last years Palooza I am supposed to work that Saturday.  I have a feeling I will have an issue with my eyes that weekend.  I just can't see going to work.......   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I know, old joke but I still like it.   SO if I get to go fishing great, if not enough room in boats it is not big deal and will hang near camp which I love doing too.  Should I convince the wife she CAN drive a truck with a boat behind it and bring my 16' boat?

go for it!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Okay I know it’s late and I did just get home from the watering hole after trap league.  I called cookie tonight and booked both cabins.  My parents are coming down and my dad will also be bringing his boat.  We have boar with his famous pulled pork.  Jerry bring his famous beaver :rotflmao:.  Besides the famous Bloody Mary bar I’m going to have to figure out something to be famous for.......probably drinking beer and being the a number one arse hole.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

Barry you are always welcome to fish with me.  You have also met my dad and he’s bringing his boat so we will figure it out.  I’m also guessing if Mr. Fawkinnae shows up he’ll have his boat in tow.

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
i'I do my famous cole slaw to go with the pulled pork.
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I will bring some jars of our dill pickles.  I think they are awesome and of course that is a biased opinion... 

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Ill bring a fish fryer, but someone has to do the frying and contribute  oil and batter
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ill bring a fish fryer, but someone has to do the frying and contribute  oil and batter
what a tightaszz!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Im bringin pulled pork munchkin
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Im bringin pulled pork munchkin
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: SOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
And your bringing.........oh yeah nuthing. You aint coming.....Again!! :rotflmao:
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
And your bringing.........oh yeah nuthing. You aint coming.....Again!! :rotflmao:
well he!! its a 6 hour drive for me. :pouty: :pouty: i heard a guy wouldnt come to a G-T-G cause it was like 3 hours and 48 minutes for him!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:

der.....put dat in your bong and smoke it!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Least i go  and stay at get to gethers. Not eat and leave. :rotflmao: derrik has 6 hours dough has 6 hours jerry has 6 hours. A N THIER COMING!!!! :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: May 05/17/18, 02:31:56 PM by Boar »
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Least i go  and stay at get to gethers. Not eat and leave. :rotflmao: derrik has 6 hours dough has 6 hours jerry has 6 hours. A N THIER COMING!!!! :rotflmao:
so.......whats your excuse???????????? :scratch: :scratch:

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
It's o-fish-al. Mr. and Mrs. Fawkinnae (Kathy O'Connell) are coming. Her biggest concerns are shower and bathroom...  :confused:
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Alrighty! This is turni g into a humdinvner of a campapalooza. Wish yu could make it glenner! Dough im sure if the mrs need a shower or grunt out a loaf derick will surley offer up the his dig so she dont have to be a Pailrider which is one of my favorite movies by the way.
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I wondered about the State Park up the road.  Can one use the shower house there for a price?  Like if you have a State Park sticker?

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
Alrighty! This is turni g into a humdinvner of a campapalooza. Wish yu could make it glenner! Dough im sure if the mrs need a shower or grunt out a loaf derick will surley offer up the his dig so she dont have to be a Pailrider which is one of my favorite movies by the way.

Wondering if someone could translate for me. I'm not fluent in Boarwegian.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
No thanks, I'm not touching it.  LOL

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
yep state park does have a 2 shower houses  all you need is s a state park pass
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok I now I do for sure have that weekend off so will be there no doubt.   AND Carla said maybe I should make a batch of potato salad.  I do make a great batch.  What a great idea!!!  I will bring a big batch.  I do also make a mean tuna salad.  I can bring a big batch of that too if needed.   
« Last Edit: May 05/18/18, 05:54:11 PM by LPS »

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

Well it’s midnight and I’ve had a couple cocktails so I think I’ll take a crack at it. 

Campapalooza is going to be the best one yet.  Glenn’s wife wears the pants in the family so he can’t make it.  Senior Dough you and the Mrs. can take a shower and use the bathroom in our cabin if you need to poop so you don’t have to do that sitting on a pail.  Boar also thinks Clint Eastwood would kick John Wayne’s ass and he would be right.  Hope that helps. ;)

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yeah der! cant wait!! G I was in a movie last night with lori and by the time I seen yur missed cal it was pretty late. I'm bring my world renouwned pulled pork from fresh farm raised piggies. hu rahh! cant wait!
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Well it’s midnight and I’ve had a couple cocktails so I think I’ll take a crack at it. 

Campapalooza is going to be the best one yet.  Glenn’s wife wears the pants in the family so he can’t make it.  Senior Dough you and the Mrs. can take a shower and use the bathroom in our cabin if you need to poop so you don’t have to do that sitting on a pail.  Boar also thinks Clint Eastwood would kick John Wayne’s ass and he would be right.  Hope that helps. ;)
yea but its my pants!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :moon:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: :crazy: :crazy: listen you bobblehead................i didnt eat and leave. pretty sure i brought more grub then i ate. PLUS i brought fish for the less fortunate!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Yeah and yu gave the fish that yur wife caught to 1 person. Then U left
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah and yu gave the fish that yur wife caught to 1 person. Then U left
yea......i had other people that wanted to be graced with my presence!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty dead here.... Musta been cancelled!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: