Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Forums Link  (Read 2513 times)

Offline Ice_Hole

• Outdoorsman
Please take a look at my reply to this post:

http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?topic=3711.0

Thanks.

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
thanks ice-hole
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!

Offline Ice_Hole

• Outdoorsman
I had reported earlier that the classifieds was disappearing, but as was stated in the linked thread, that can not be recreated.  I also can not recreate this.  However, the Forums link on the left side under "Links" still is not working properly. 

If I am logged in and viewing the Category list, and I click on the Forums link on the left...  It is obvious that I am not recognized as being logged in.  The "diamonds" don't show what categories have unread topics.  The MNO Sponsors and Pout Shout disappear. 

If I click mnoutdoorsman.com at the top then the Category list appears correctly again.

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
I just did what you said and I am still logged in.

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
I just tried too and it is working good for me. I was on the main forums page and clicked on the forums link on the left side, i was still logged in and nothing changed. ?
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Ice_Hole

• Outdoorsman
I use Firefox for my browser.  I just tried in IE and it worked fine.  So its a Firefox thing...