Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What next?!  (Read 242297 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I think I saw a few at Walfart this summer...... :shocked:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: I see where Joe Buck made PETA :mad1: on last night's WS broadcast................................... by saying the word bullpen!!  :rolleyes: They let him know on Twitter that they didn't approve & suggested it be called" The Arm Barn". :crazy: :pouty: :thumbs:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Everything makes PETA mad. Those clowns oughtta get another dose of what the Bassmasters Tourney did to them some years ago down in Alabama.....
they showed up at tourney, protesting fishing as hurting animals. Entire group of tourney guys threw every one of 'em in Lake Eufala.   :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Keep it the Bull Pen.  Don't cave like the Calhoun snowflakes.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
so this has been hitting the MSN highlites the last few days and i just dont understand how this can be allowed to happen or not be dealt with.

this new mayor of new york city is talking about restarting a couple depts, one has to do with the police force. BLM is on record saying if he does there will be violence, gunfire and fires lit if it happens.  :angry2: :confused: :doah: the new mayor is black, so BLM threateniong to do this.........WTF!!!!!!! not that his skin color should matter, but geez!!!!!! :doofus:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Do you remember the KKK, The Green Party, Paris Hilton, Hilary Clinton, to remain relevant you have to stay in the news.

BLM made a bunch of money by being in the news. Much like the NRA with terrorist threats and the government taking away your guns after a mass shooting. Some organizations need to be in the headlines to survive and BLM is one of those. They need cop shootings or bad arrests so they have something / someway to protest.

Sad world we live in eh?
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree DB.  I read after the Minneapolis riot that the head of BLM had just bought a house for a few million bucks.   :crazy:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Do you remember the KKK, The Green Party, Paris Hilton, Hilary Clinton, to remain relevant you have to stay in the news.

BLM made a bunch of money by being in the news. Much like the NRA with terrorist threats and the government taking away your guns after a mass shooting. Some organizations need to be in the headlines to survive and BLM is one of those. They need cop shootings or bad arrests so they have something / someway to protest.

Sad world we live in eh?
:happy1: :pouty: well....if you put it that way.......i agree...........guess i'm not wired to think that way!!!!!! :pouty:

:scratch: :scratch: isnt it illegal to even make threats of violence of that nature????? why shouldnt whomever made those threats be arrested and charged??
« Last Edit: November 11/13/21, 08:16:08 AM by glenn57 »

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
It's illegal to incite a riot however it's not illegal to fear what may happen. Many times the people who "threaten" a action are nowhere to be found when it actually happens. Somebody else actually gets the ball rolling. Much like a head of a national union can talk about a strike but it's the locals who actually vote & walk.

Thats my opinion anyway, somebody else may see it differently.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, well there are Federal laws about entering the country illegally too. We all see how well that's working. 🙄
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Yeah, well there are Federal laws about entering the country illegally too. We all see how well that's working. 🙄

Are they ignoring the law or are they just under staffed? I see all the time that illegals are sent back when they are caught. Unfortunately there aren't that many caught vs how many entering. If they were ignoring the law completely they would just abandon the entry points.

I understand the hatered towards the illegals. Taking jobs, paying no taxes, free governments programs ect, ect. But....many of these people have nowhere else to turn to improve there lives, lift themselves out of poverty. I don't blame them one bit for wanting to try and get here. If our country was a cesspool wouldn't we all try and get into Canada if we could improve our lives? Hell, we have people flocking to South Dakota to save on taxes!

I agree that something has to be done about the border, but I think thats far from our biggest problem. 

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Are they ignoring the law or are they just under staffed? I see all the time that illegals are sent back when they are caught. Unfortunately there aren't that many caught vs how many entering. If they were ignoring the law completely they would just abandon the entry points.

I understand the hatered towards the illegals. Taking jobs, paying no taxes, free governments programs ect, ect. But....many of these people have nowhere else to turn to improve there lives, lift themselves out of poverty. I don't blame them one bit for wanting to try and get here. If our country was a cesspool wouldn't we all try and get into Canada if we could improve our lives? Hell, we have people flocking to South Dakota to save on taxes!

I agree that something has to be done about the border, but I think thats far from our biggest problem.
Wow, you have really been missing the news some how. Biden has pretty much turned ICEs and the Border guard into tourist helpers. Their loading them on to planes and dropping them off in cities throughout the country. There are state Governors on the radio everyday talking about the problems they are being forced to deal with. And not only are they not getting shots for Covid.  Are great leader is talking about giving family's $100,000s of dollars to help them each. People really need to stop watching CNN and MSNBC before it's to late. He's forcing us all to wear masks and get shots or dont work. And just leaving the flood gate of a border wide open with folks we have to pay for with our taxes. 🤪
« Last Edit: November 11/13/21, 12:18:58 PM by Leech~~ »

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Turn on FOX right now. Their talking about new caravans of 1000s of people coming to the border right now!  The Border guard just said they are seeing around 4.700 people crossing daily!  Wake up folks.  :bonk:
« Last Edit: November 11/13/21, 12:34:03 PM by Leech~~ »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
If it is on Fox you can probably divide that by at least 2. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's the Republican propaganda station you know that don't you?  I have voted Repub many times and I still can't stand the brainwashing they do on that station. 

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
That's the Republican propaganda station you know that don't you?
Believe what you want and stick you head in the sand. The video their showing doesnt lie.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
At least you are happy.  LOLOL

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Meh I prefer the cartoon channel, and MeTV. :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep we're all old folks. Screw our grandkids and what we are leaving them. We have cartoons to watch! 🤭

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :scratch: What? I thought the Hallmark channel was your favorite! :doofus:                 :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
sheeza marta.............. :confused: just read an 18 year old kid was shot in Avon this morning. Avon is 12 miles north of me and on I94. happened not far rom the school. article said he was flown to north memorial......

getting to close to home!!!! man!!!!!! :pouty: :confused: :censored:

Offline birdswacker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I heard about that scary!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
From the news report...

"Investigating officers are still working the case; however, at this time there is no ongoing danger to the public as this is not believed to be a random incident."

Sad folks value life so little.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyone seen or heard an update on the shooting in Avon?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope been nuttin in the paper I've seen.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

Ya know, a good union guy would drive the measly 12 miles, get the lowdown and report back here. It's not like you are doing anything except napping anyway.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Ya know, a good union guy would drive the measly 12 miles, get the lowdown and report back here. It's not like you are doing anything except napping anyway.
I can't afford the gas!! :confused: :pouty:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

I can't afford the gas!! :confused: :pouty:
  Right, he failed to add the trip back making it 24miles!   :bonk:   :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That does make it a pretty big investment.  At 18 mpg in your Chevy that would be almost $3, $4, oh ya $8 bucks.  LOL