Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Winnie Get Together recap with Pics  (Read 2288 times)

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
The get together was a blast this past weekend, we had a great turnout even with the very short notice, I'm guessing around 25 were at the event.

I have a few pictures of the weekend and will post them tomorrow with a full recap of the weekend, I'm tired and need some sleep tonight.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Bufflehead

• Master Outdoorsman
 Great time Pat, Thanks for putting this together, Vickie and I had a blast!!!
There's plenty of room for all gods creatures...right next to my mashed potatoes

Offline vickieschessies

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Chuck posted this on the general board thought you guys  might like to see it.

Great time...One heck of a bunch of good folks

Pat(Spinach) MNO, Jigglestick Thanks for the great food, nice gifts and memories

Jig, again thanks for the pull out of snowbank

The ride off the lake was somewhat like a off road rally...should have seen Vickie giving me driving advise...she looked like she was flagging planes in on a aircrat crarrier, waving her arms and yelling..THAT WAY...GO LEFT, LOOK OUT FOR THE BIG DRIFT, YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR GOING..LMAO FUNNY STUFF!!!

The weather was not being nice..high winds, drifting snow and a cold wind chil. Seen a few nice fish caught in the 19-23-24 inch class. they had to go back down the hole. A few good eaters.

I think the Walleyes are seancing spring. Word at the bait shop was things were slowing down all over. Another 60 days and we should be close to open water.

My reply was he EXAGGERATES TO MUCH  ;D ;D ;D ;D   
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. -Robert A. Heinlein
                   MNO Prefered sponsors

http://www.fawkinnae.com

Offline Dr.Bob

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
It was a very good time!  Thanks again Pat and everyone else.  Jake and I really had a good time.  It was great to see everyone who attended.  Even though at times it was kind of tough to see ::).

Too bad Woody was unable to swing it along with a few others.  Hope to see you all next time (and a bunch more ;D).

Doc