Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: It's a Blockbuster weekend.  (Read 3627 times)

Offline JD

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Andover
With all the snow coming in this weekend, I will be stocking up at Blockbuster, we're looking at 8-16 inches of snow in the Twin Cities area.  I'll probably take advantage of this time to re-spool my reels and organize the tackle box too.  What do you do when you're stuck inside during a big storm???
« Last Edit: February 02/23/07, 06:50:17 PM by Leech Angler »

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
The same thing here Leech I dont plan on going nowhere I might get out and clear the driveway lmao maybe lol

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
We usually Grocery shop on Sat mornings. With the forcast of sleet and some snow we decided to..... DO IT Tonight (shopping that is) ;). 8" to 16" inches? Better you than me :o
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bufflehead

• Master Outdoorsman
"What do you do when you're stuck inside during a big storm??? "

------------------------------------

Fight with the wife!!! but lately..we haven't needed a storm to do that >:( >:(

Other than that...I'm going to clean guns.
« Last Edit: February 02/24/07, 05:34:46 AM by Bufflehead »
There's plenty of room for all gods creatures...right next to my mashed potatoes

Offline JD

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Andover
SMG, how bad are you getting it over there, it looked like the weather channel said you were getting hit too.

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
I just got back not to long ago forgot to get dog food last night and it is getting bad out there SO EVERYONE STAY HOME or IF YOU DO HAVE TO GO OUT BE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Snow...sleet and freezing rain. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. New ice accumulation of up to one half of an inch. Very windy. Temperatures nearly steady in the lower 30s. East winds 20 to 30 mph. Gusts to 40 mph.

We also had thundersnow last night. The lights have been flicking during the night with all that ice on the main power lines.

Looks like Grandma's gunna miss bingo on Sunday due to all the ice conditions. >:(

There goes some more of my quality alone time again  :'(

SMG
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline GRIZ

• Master Outdoorsman
I played a bunch of cards and burned up 2 tanks of gas helpin out neighbors.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
Speaking of Blockbusters....Has anyone seen The Departed?? I watched that last week and let me tell you....that movie is great!!

Highly recommend it! ;)