Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Baseball is back  (Read 2427 times)

Offline Ryan

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Website Design
Finally.  It has been a long winter for me with the Timberwolves being so bad.  I don't expect the Twins to win anything this year, but they should be decent.  I could watch any two teams play and it would not matter to me.

My fantasy team is looking pretty good right now.  If Roger Clemens comes back and pitches like he did last year I will be in really good shape.  I decided to take a chance and draft him in one of the last rounds.

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
got my draft next sat....  we always go one week into the season so we be sure of rosters and dl and such...  and it's more fun when you are bidding to say, come on, you WANT him, you NEED him, he's on fire...  knowing full well he's a fluke and will flop in a week.

we are AL only 5x5 roto with ten teams, $260 auction draft, so needless to say it's tough to get a team full of great players.

I just sent in my protections,
I am keeping:
Santana - $20
Konerko $19
Bonderman $3
Brian Roberts $23

should be a good start to a team.
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy