Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Great time again.  (Read 5188 times)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Had a great time with great guys.  My brother had the anual fall fishing contest again.  Had about 12 guys.   Most were retired cops.  Owner of the cabin owns a liquor store in Duluth, my nephew and our good friend Lee who is a Chinese chef.  We all caught many walleye's.  We went for the biggest and that took all the money.  My brother won it with a 19 incher.  Trolling with spinner minnows and crawlers, jiging with minnows, and some with bobbers.  Fished from 9am to 5 pm.  Had my polish for dinner and SOS over bisquets and gravy this am.  Always a good time.  My brother and the chef on top and me second from the bottom. good luck.

« Last Edit: September 09/29/19, 04:10:15 PM by Reinhard »

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Very nice looks a little chilly but who noticed
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, upper 30's when we started but the sun came out and it was in the low 50's most of the day.  The lake has stained water so daytime fishing is good, plus we had a little chop.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Looks like a fine day to me!  :happy1:   :fish2:

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Looks like a great day.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Very nice RH.