Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Easter Kielbasa  (Read 2607 times)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Made some a few days ago.  Just 10 pounds from a new recipe.  Taste was good but needs a little zip.  Next time I'll add some red pepper flakes like I do with my Polish.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Reiny...........you dont ever really put your meat making stuff away, do you!!!!!!!! :doah: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
No it's been an addiction for me for 40 years or so.  This time I used my Kitchen Aid metal grinder attachment instead of my big grinder.  Takes more time and you have to cut the meat smaller and feed slowly but it did the job and I expected that.  Always trying something new.  good luck.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
No it's been an addiction for me for 40 years or so.  This time I used my Kitchen Aid metal grinder attachment instead of my big grinder.  Takes more time and you have to cut the meat smaller and feed slowly but it did the job and I expected that. Always trying something new.  good luck.

I want to try some thing new!!  I'll send ya my address so I can be your taste sampler!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Those look good.  Always fun trying new recipes

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
No it's been an addiction for me for 40 years or so.  This time I used my Kitchen Aid metal grinder attachment instead of my big grinder.  Takes more time and you have to cut the meat smaller and feed slowly but it did the job and I expected that. Always trying something new.  good luck.

I want to try some thing new!!  I'll send ya my address so I can be your taste sampler!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

I'm afraid I applied for that spot two years ago. You'll just haveta dream.   :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

I'm afraid I applied for that spot two years ago. You'll just haveta dream.   :rotflmao:

that may be but what a good dream!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
You'll wake up with bites out of yer pillow.  :rotflmao: