Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Where will Brady go?  (Read 4048 times)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes it's official.  Brady will leave the Pat's.  They didn't even have negotiations.  Does Bellecheat think Brady is done or something?  I would think they would want him around to help a young QB.  Or does Brady just want to go to a tax free state with warmer temps?  I'm sure he will get paid well.  Whatever team he goes to they better have a great OL.  good luck.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I read that a few weeks ago Brady's wife tweeted that if they move it will be to the west coast cuz they have property there. 

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Tom Brady doesn’t know where he will be playing football in 2020. But it won’t be in New England.

Brady officially ended the drama around 8:45 a.m. Tuesday, posting a goodbye message to Patriots fans on his verified Twitter account. He didn’t say where he will be playing.

:coffee: ....
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/tom-brady-says-his-football-journey-will-take-place-elsewhere/ar-BB11jclc
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
VIKINGS...…………. :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :rocker; :rocker;
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
« Last Edit: March 03/17/20, 11:31:33 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I too think Tampa.  LPS, Keenum has had it rough since he left the Vikings.  Not all his fault however.  Didn't have much talent to support him where he went in my opinion.  Now he has been bouncing around and now a free agent again.  Right now as far as available QB's Cousins has settled in our system and getting more help I believe in this draft.  We have Kubiac as the OC and he knows his stuff.  Looks like Bridgewater is going to the Bears maybe.  I like Keenum and wish him the best.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
iffin I was Brady, i'd stay home and throw passes,  :sleazy: :smoking: :evil: at his wife all day long... iffen ya know what I mean!!!!!! :hubba: :hubba:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
That is how he gets a workout in the off season Glen.  According to the Chicago Bears Nation talks with Bridgewater says that he may get $21 million per year contract.  Good by Trubinsky.  good luck.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I could see Tampa as a good place for him too..

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Keenum signed with a Cleveland to backup Baker Mayfield.

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Panthers sign Teddy, see ya Cam.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good I didn't want Teddy beating us twice a year. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
VIKINGS...…………. :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :rocker; :rocker;
$61 mil guaranteed for a backup!! :crazy: :crazy: What you  :smoking:? :tut: :doofus:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like Brady is going to Tampa according to what I see on facebook.  good luck.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
bye bye diggs ya big pussy!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like Brady is going to Tampa according to what I see on facebook.  good luck.
It sounds like a done deal to me, all they have to do is work out the details. Rivers has signed with the Colts too.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It sounds like a done deal to me, all they have to do is work out the details. Rivers has signed with the Colts too.
WOW i thought rivers might retire....... but with like 9 kids????????????????? :doah:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Nah, he wanted to still play, they just got tired of all his turnovers. His is just a 1 year deal for $25 mil. Teddy's deal is for 3/$63 mil.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Good for Teddy! He was/is a class act and paid his dues, battling back from that devastating injury. Didn't whine or complain either when he got let go here. Think he's still got it too after watching him play when Brees was injured last season. Not fancy, not flashy but got the job done.  :cool:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
He was/is a class act
which is more then the clowns i hang around with here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :scratch: :evil: :sleazy:

let me add.........more then some of.......... :sleazy:
« Last Edit: March 03/18/20, 10:56:10 AM by glenn57 »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ooooo! Sending all this stuff next day mail is gonna kill me!  :angry:  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Mine is flat enough so you can slip it under the wrapper.... :evil:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Ooooo! Sending all this stuff next day mail is gonna kill me!  :angry:  :rotflmao:
Need some help?  ;)  I can send you a check Dotch.  :sleazy: :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I best warn the wife. :rotflmao:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Nah, he wanted to still play, they just got tired of all his turnovers. His is just a 1 year deal for $25 mil. Teddy's deal is for 3/$63 mil.

Hmmm...   Would I rather have Capt. Kirk 3 years/$96 mil or Teddy 3 years/$63 mil (and be able to upgrade the offensive line and keep paying the defense)?

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good question.  I worry about Teddy getting hurt again.  I think I would take Teddy and save the money.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: March 03/18/20, 05:11:35 PM by Gunner55 »