Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Ready to plant!  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
    • www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
Lucked out and didn’t get any of that crappy white $h!t last time around. Worked up the food plots yesterday. Spread fertilizer and worked that in today as well. Ready to plant sometime early next week!!
Also burned off 4 acres that will be put into soybeans for a plot this year. With any luck it will green up next week so we can spray it and get it turned over as well and ready to seed. Only found one shed after the burn. Gonna burn another 8 acre piece of CRP just for a clean up as soon as the wind cooperates......
Love this time of year!
Shane Augeson
Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
320-269-3337

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like fun to me.  Do you plan to plant bean next week. Sounds early to me. I think we will have a lot of freezing yet this year. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
    • www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
No beans will be awhile. A bit early. Gonna wait for the sod to green up, spray it and get it turned over. Pry need to work it several times before that’s ready to seed. Then we will plant all the beans at the same time.
But we will be putting the corn in next week!
Shane Augeson
Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
320-269-3337