Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 1973 SnoJet  (Read 6166 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I bet this is gonna have a happy ending just like when you sent glenn those masks so he can go to Menards!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: July 07/08/20, 12:37:15 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I bet his is gonna have a happy ending just like when you sent glenn those masks so he can go to Menards!  :happy1:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: Mikey, that damn troublemaker. :pouty:

And Dotch the instigator. :confused:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
say what!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I bet his is gonna have a happy ending just like when you sent glenn those masks so he can go to Menards!  :happy1:

:doah:                                                                           ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

:doah:                                                                           ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
and your am antagonizer. :confused: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

poor baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: Know a guy :evil: who's a pro & he taught me REAL good! :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: 
« Last Edit: July 07/08/20, 01:31:43 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
another update on HD's sled..  I called the Les, the fellow with the sled and museum, and told hin HD would like to see when it's cleaned up and running..  well he said he'd do one better, when it's running this winter and they have a vintage run or show HD can come there drive it!!!  I told HD and he likes the idea!!!  I think that's really cool..  I'll be going over there myself at the end of this month, Linda's twin boys,32 years old, are motor heads they would like to see the museum so I made an appointment to go there!!  and then go over to gun shop right down the road from there!! :happy1:

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Back in the late 60s early 70s I raced Scorpions for my dad who was a dealer at that time. If I remember correctly Pinz was a racer for the Scorpion factory team. I could be wrong as this was a long time ago but I raced against the factory team a number of times and that name sure seems familiar. Sure was a fun time doing that. The good old days.      :happy1:   

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Back in the late 60s early 70s I raced Scorpions for my dad who was a dealer at that time. If I remember correctly Pinz was a racer for the Scorpion factory team. I could be wrong as this was a long time ago but I raced against the factory team a number of times and that name sure seems familiar. Sure was a fun time doing that. The good old days.      :happy1:

I believe this is the same man!!!!  he's in the snowmobile hall of fame!!!   and who knows what all!!!  cool!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
here's where HD's sled ended up!!!  good one to watch!! and a great place to visit!!!!!!   

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I think Minnesota Bound just did a show on him.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that was from WCCO finding Mn...   Mn Bound could have too....  very cool place to tour!!