Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: garage frig  (Read 10254 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
One thing I noticed driving hwy 95 to Princeton and back, that 60 mph speed limit didn't mean a whole hell of a lot  :confused: :doofus: :thumbs: never seen a 2 lane highway like that.

Oh hey boober... You can come and get that frig now since you think it runs right  :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Don't think I've seen anybody doin 70-75 on any of the ones they've changed that we use. We do stay mostly on 4 lane roads when we are that close to the TC though. Got 1 for you, glenn, why do you think Mn 6 is now 60 but US 46 is still 55? :confused:......................................& don't say so you can get to the cabin faster. :tut:                         :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good question??? :scratch: :scratch: maybe to get the hell outta there faster?? :scratch: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Good question??? :scratch: :scratch: maybe to get the hell outta there faster?? :scratch: :rotflmao:
:pouty: :bonk: :banghead: :doah:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: You worried about somebody in Inger catchin up to you? :sleazy:                                                             ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Don't think I've seen anybody doin 70-75 on any of the ones they've changed that we use. We do stay mostly on 4 lane roads when we are that close to the TC though. Got 1 for you, glenn, why do you think Mn 6 is now 60 but US 46 is still 55? :confused:......................................& don't say so you can get to the cabin faster. :tut:                         :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
I have wondered that too Gunner. I thought all state hwys were supposed to go to 60 like 2-3 years ago.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
thanks dutchboy........enjoy the grain belt!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: i'm sure it will, its about 3 inches higher and 3 inches narrower but will be just fine.

was nice to finally meet the guy the instigates all kinds of trouble on the forums!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

I dunno, you seem to get yourself in a bit of trouble here from time to time. To this point I've been pretty well behaved I thought. But then, I haven't run across the holier than tho Packer fans here. There's got to be at least one......they are like a pebble in your shoe. Harmless but irritating.  :coffee:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd like to not refer it to trouble, but rather keeping people on there toes, and the site active!! :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks dutchboy........enjoy the grain belt!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: i'm sure it will, its about 3 inches higher and 3 inches narrower but will be just fine.

was nice to finally meet the guy the instigates all kinds of trouble on the forums!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

I dunno, you seem to get yourself in a bit of trouble here from time to time. To this point I've been pretty well behaved I thought. But then, I haven't run across the holier than tho Packer fans here. There's got to be at least one......they are like a pebble in your shoe. Harmless but irritating.  :coffee:
DB from your description, I'm not so sure :scratch: glenn  isn't a closet Packer fan.  :sleazy:                      ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Got things transferred and frig plugged in. 2 hours and the temp is like. :happy1:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Got things transferred and frig plugged in. 2 hours and the temp is like. :happy1:

So  :happy1: is a good thing or the temp is rising? I'm not real good with sign language.  I'm sure it's just a "union" thing where a emoji takes less time to find then a word to type? Or maybe it's easier to read!!!!

:laugh: glad it's working out for you.  Hey, you told me to stir the pot so I thought I would start with you.   :sorry:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

So  :happy1: is a good thing or the temp is rising? I'm not real good with sign language.  I'm sure it's just a "union" thing where a emoji takes less time to find then a word to type? Or maybe it's easier to read!!!!

:laugh: glad it's working out for you.  Hey, you told me to stir the pot so I thought I would start with you.   :sorry:

don't be sorry there!!!!  ya done good!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

just in case is there a temp control on it??? I forgot to look on the back side before I pushed it back in the corner and leveled it up.

Oh and you forgot to send with me the owners manual. :mooning: :confused: :rotflmao:

Yea that  :happy1: means it's running good.
« Last Edit: August 08/19/20, 07:44:53 PM by glenn57 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

don't be sorry there!!!!  ya done good!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:confused: :confused: hey doesn't Linda need to go tuck you in bed. :tut: :confused: :mad1: :rotflmao: :mooning:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
DB you are going to regret this transaction.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
By the way Dutchboy, I noticed you got in trouble yesterday on IDO.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: you started a thread, 3 replies and it was zapped. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I responded, hit post and just like that it said IDO was no longer available. Had to been there perfect timing. :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch:. Not sure why. I gave him a 12 pack of seaweed water more than he wanted. :nerd: :nerd:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

No I don't think so. I'm happy. Especially with the union accounting. You know, double everything. I only wanted a 12 pack and I got a case. Could have been a addition error, could be he felt sorry for me for only wanting one 12 pack, could be 1/2 way to my house he forgot what the deal was. I dunno, but I ain't givin it back. 

Thanks Glenn   :happy1:   :bow:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman