Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2020 Vikings football pool smackdown thread  (Read 6770 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
boycotting or not watching football is kinda like me refusing to shop at wallyworld..........not gonna hurt them but makes me feel good!!!!!!!!!! so ya gotta do what ya gotta do!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
The lack of fans has also taking my interest out of it. It just doesn't seem right. I was out in the woods any yesterday and I will just get more time in the woods this fall.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I wonder how the owners will divvy up gate receipts - when fans are eventually let back into the stands.

Certainly the states will have something to say about crowd gatherings (and we can only guess how National Guard Commander-in-Chief Walz will feel about this) but I expect part way through the season there will be several teams with 1/4, 1/3, or even 1/2 capacity fans in the stands.

So how will it work if Team A has most of their home games with the lock-out still in effect and then has to play their road games in opposition stadiums with live fans.  I get it that you have to play the schedule that is made, but some owners will be making revenue from fans and others not. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
On KFAN they said Harrison Smith said the whole team wasn't into it.  He said with hardly any noise it seemed like they were losing from the start.  AND they kind of did...

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
My supervisor said he tried watching it, but just couldn't get into it with no fans. He quit watching and tried listening to it on the radio while driving around.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Only watched the first half. Not impressed with Cousins. I think his quarterback rating for the first half was about the same as the IQ of a freshwater shrimp. He must have did a little better in second half anyhow. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree Markn.  Brings no fire to the game.  Just blah and does what the play is and no more.  Can't adlib anything neither.  The other team knows what he is going to do most of the time it seems.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
  Only watched the first half. Not impressed with Cousins. I think his quarterback rating for the first half was about the same as the IQ of a freshwater shrimp. He must have did a little better in second half anyhow. :happy1: :happy1:

Yeah, but we never threatened to take the lead.  So in that sense, all of the points, yards, statistics seem to be "garbage time" for the whole second half.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i've been telling you guyz for years about capt CHOKE!!! :rotflmao:

i made some anti Cousins remarks over on IDO, dutchy's the only one that somewhat defended me, otherwise i got lit up like 2 month old dried up christmas trees with gas added............ :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
Not interested in being preached to by ignorant NFL players and cow tow owners and staff. Piss on the game. Ever wonder how the colloseum in Rome went to ruin?
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Not interested in being preached to by ignorant NFL players and cow tow owners and staff. Piss on the game. Ever wonder how the colloseum in Rome went to ruin?
  Cause they ran out of Lion's or Christians!  :scratch:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
they chargedbto much and nobody could afford to go????
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: i've been telling you guyz for years about capt CHOKE!!! :rotflmao:

i made some anti Cousins remarks over on IDO, dutchy's the only one that somewhat defended me, otherwise i got lit up like 2 month old dried up christmas trees with gas added............ :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I defended you? Really? That Grain Belt I extorted from you must have been packing a punch that day. Geez, hope I wasn't drinking and driving that day also.   :laugh:

Cousins is what Cousins is.....a game manager. He implements what the coaching staff sends his way with the personnel Spielman gives him. If he called his own plays then you could blame him but for some reason the NFL feels Kubiak & Zimmer have a better feel for the game then their quarterback.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: well dutchy, with all the abuse i get here, i considered what you said a compliment!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I will admit, the guys here do seem to have your number.   :laugh:   :cool:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
its just that once a target always a target!!!
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
its just that once a target always a target!!!
and it's really unfortunate that you can't hit the broad side of a barn.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
what dose a barn have to do with yu?
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
what dose a barn have to do with yu?
:scratch: :doah: do what does me being a target have anything to do with anything  :scratch: :doah:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: :pouty: shouldn't you be tucked in bed with your blow up doll by now!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/19/20, 11:03:51 AM by glenn57 »