Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Catfish??  (Read 4727 times)

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
For those who may never have seen one.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Tom,not winter yet,can't be cabin fever already,best get down to the river and wet a line. funny pic.thanx for the smile.

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Tom,not winter yet,can't be cabin fever already,best get down to the river and wet a line. funny pic.thanx for the smile.
I went down this morning and no one was there.  Will try again tommorrow.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Gotta ask Tom,is this fishin spot a hang out for retired guyz like me(kinda retired) or unemployed folks due to corvid?,whatever the case another great day weather wise is shaping up for ya,I enjoy your fishing reports ,thanx .

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Gotta ask Tom,is this fishin spot a hang out for retired guyz like me(kinda retired) or unemployed folks due to corvid?,whatever the case another great day weather wise is shaping up for ya,I enjoy your fishing reports ,thanx .
My fishing spot is under the I-494 bridge near So. St. Paul.  This is my first year down there and I should have been going down long ago.  A great group of guys down there and they have taught this old geezer a lot about river fishing.  They also cheer when I finally do catch one, although one guy doesn't believe pictures and is still waiting to see me catch one.  We laugh a lot and have a good time even when the bite isn't the best.  We also help each other release a catch.