Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Introducing Shadow!  (Read 85516 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Great pic of you and Shadow Glenn!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
its been a while. but shadow is doing good.  been working with him on retrieving and obedience. getting better every time we work on it. he still gets my paper every morning, and if i dont watch that bugger like a hawk he's got the neighbors paper too!!!!!! :doofus: :rotflmao:

he is still an enormous lap dog!!!!!!! :doah: :happy1: :rotflmao: have people tell me they cant get over how long his legs and tail are. about once a day outside he goes goofy and tears around the yard like a maniac.......damn that dog can run......and fast.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Does he look at you and do a little whine thing Glenn?  Cooper does that and it is hard to resist.  It means he wants on my lap or outside etc.  We know exactly what he is "talking" about when he does it.  LOL

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Does he look at you and do a little whine thing Glenn?  Cooper does that and it is hard to resist.  It means he wants on my lap or outside etc.  We know exactly what he is "talking" about when he does it.  LOL
oh yea!!!!!!!! he's such a baby!!!!!!!!!! spoiled rotten too!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh yea!!!!!!!! he's such a baby!!!!!!!!!! spoiled rotten too!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

so he really is taking after you then!!!    :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

so he really is taking after you then!!!    :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:pouty: :pouty: :confused: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: maybe!!!!!!!!! :mooning:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
You guyz are like "doteing" dad's....your pup's have you guyz trained well....lol

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Next thing you know they'll have glenn & Barry out crapping in the yard while they sit in the house smoking a pipe & reading the paper!  :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
And we will do it with a smile.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn would be turned in by his neighbors!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i have a free dog to give away.  :angry2: :angry2: he goes by the name Boar Jr.  :confused: :rotflmao: i've had it with him today.  :banghead: training-087 training-087 :taz: friggin tearing up my garden, eating, chewing everything in site. chewed off 3 aspargus sticks today.

come get him!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cooper chewed up a spot in my anchor rope today.  Good thing it was the extra line and not tied to the anchor. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dats funny as all heck!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea now that SOB is laying on the couch right next to me while i'm on my laptop!!!!!!!!!! like he's sucking up!!!!!!!!! :confused: :bonk: :bonk:

:pouty: :pouty: i might give in........later........... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Is he whining a little?  LOL

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Is he whining a little?  LOL
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: no!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Might have to keep track :rolleyes: & see how many times your little buddy makes the new list in a month. :sleazy:       ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
When Cooper wants something and I am ignoring him he lays there giving me "the look" and then he whines a little.  Gets me everytime.  LOL  He does get pretty vocal too cuz he knows it works.  LOL

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah LPS both you and glenn...your pup's have your #...they train us better than we train them....hell we even use code words for going outside to go pee...say outside once and get run over at my house,out at the farm my boy has a run in the pole barn but look out when he's in the house.
« Last Edit: May 05/18/21, 10:36:47 AM by snow1 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
there's nothing that i've seen that the damn dog wont put in his mouth , chew on and eat.  :confused: :doah: :scratch: sheltie poop, deer turds, tree bark, fish carcasses, onions, potato peelings, you name it. drives me friggin nutz!!!!!!

:tut: :tut: he gets plenty to eat!!!!!!!! :pouty: :doofus:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
there's nothing that i've seen that the damn dog wont put in his mouth , chew on and eat.  :confused: :doah: :scratch: sheltie poop, deer turds, tree bark, fish carcasses, onions, potato peelings, you name it. drives me friggin nutz!!!!!!

yeah but does shadow like to roll in the stinky stuff? bet he has bad gas at night after that diet.....lol

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: Tater tot casserole?    :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :evil:                                 :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe, cause I ain't  eating that slop!!!🤭
« Last Edit: May 05/19/21, 07:00:31 AM by glenn57 »

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Not many things on your list I agree with, Glenn, but tater tot hot dish is something I can do without.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
https://www.gocomics.com/theflyingmccoys/2021/05/19

Glenn and Shadow!!!
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

he's been pretty good the last 2 days.........progress!!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Wait 'til tomorrow!! :doah: :censored:                      ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Wait 'til tomorrow!! :doah: :censored:                      ;) :laugh: :laugh:
:doah: :doah: yea, thats for the jinks gunner!!!!!!!!1 :bonk: :rotflmao: he was pretty good till last night...then a damn helliant again!!!!!!!!! :confused:

puppies!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: forgot what it was like!!!!!! :doah: :scratch: