Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: This is how to blow a relationship!  (Read 2747 times)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Funny and not.
First experiences are Key. Make sure the ice is safe before you take out your girlfriends!  :bonk: :bonk:

For Sale.
Brand
Striker
Only worn once! Like new. If I didn’t throw the tags away I’d be returning these. Striker prism women’s bibs size 14. True to size.

Help ease my ice fishing nightmare by buying these bibs. I think my boyfriend tried to kill me on my first ice fishing trip. Our quad went through the ice and I don’t want to partake in this crazy pastime ever again so I’m selling these ice fishing bibs that were only worn 1 time and I didn’t get wet by the way. I was watching from a safe distance as the quad plunge situation unfolded.

Are you wanting to take your lady ice fishing? Better her than me! Or maybe you are an ice fishing gal, you deserve these fancy bibs cuz this chick can’t hack it. These ice bibs float though so there is that. And from my brief experience this is super important. They are also very warm. I found this out while being outside for ages while the quad was being dealt with. I was actually quite cozy watching the bs. And a super nice feature that I thought would be helpful if I ever really went ice fishing is the drop back situation - your lady (or you, if you’re shopping for yourself badass ice fishing woman) won’t have to take off a million layers to have a pee, just unzip from the top of the hips, the back drops down and you are in the business. There are pockets and things too that I’m sure are essential to ice fishing success.

Screw ice fishing I say, I’m glad I made it out alive, but I’m sure you will have better luck, catch all the fish, not die of hypothermia or drowning, especially if you get these fine (for crazy ass ice fishing people) bibs. If saving $50ish off retail isn’t enough, make me an offer. I can’t stop seeing these f-ing nightmare bibs soon enough. I bet they would make a great gift. Bah humbug.
Tags
Minneapolis, MN
Location is approximate
Seller Information

Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!