Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Aiden  (Read 5672 times)

Offline Aiden2002Master

• Outdoorsman
Sup my name is Aiden. I like hunting and fishing and pretty much anything outdoors whether its tossing the football around with my boys or vaping in the backyard

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Welcome to MNO :happy1: whereabouts you located??

Don't be afraid to share your adventures.
« Last Edit: January 01/08/21, 05:08:25 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
welcome!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome Aiden.  :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  ::welcome:: Aiden,  we have a good bunch here, don't be shy about adding your $.02
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Baxter Stockman

Sup my name is Aiden. I like hunting and fishing and pretty much anything outdoors whether its tossing the football around with my boys or vaping in the backyard

Where do you mostly get your vaping stuff from?  I would love to vape more but am never totally sure it's safe.

Offline Aiden2002Master

• Outdoorsman

Where do you mostly get your vaping stuff from?  I would love to vape more but am never totally sure it's safe.

Any tobacco shop has vape stuff. The people working there are usually knowledgeable and friendly. They'd set you up and answer any questions you had to get started

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

You may want to Google "Popcorn lung" or "lipoid pneumonia"   before spending the cash.  :sad:
« Last Edit: January 01/17/21, 10:51:30 AM by Leech~~ »
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Aiden2002Master

• Outdoorsman

You may want to Google "Popcorn lung" or "lipoid pneumonia"   before spending the cash.  :sad:
That's a myth that's been busted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChtmOPFU2GI&ab_channel=VapingInsider

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah he looks like a Board certified medical expert.  :smoking:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

with baggage....just sayin, he has a "boy friend"

Offline Aiden2002Master

• Outdoorsman

with baggage....just sayin, he has a "boy friend"
I guess that's one way to dispute an argument. Make fun of their looks and sexual orientation, that must mean they are wrong.  :crazy: