Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: This should never happen  (Read 4339 times)

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
1h  ·
If it seems like we’re spending a lot of time talking about litter, it’s because there’s been a troubling amount of it left on the ice this season. Whether it’s anglers leaving their fish house frames frozen into the ice, or people leaving bottles, cans, cigarette butts and other items for someone else to pick up, the amount of trash is concerning. There’s no excuse for it, and anyone caught littering will be cited. Please: Pick up your trash and leave Minnesota's lakes beautiful for the next generation. mndnr.gov/fishing/shelter.html #BeGoodNATUREd
« Last Edit: March 03/10/21, 07:19:17 PM by GrandpaTom »

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang, some day I will learn to post...not 3 of the same picture.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a holes leave that...........   :tut:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep. Tuesday evening after moving my small house I drove around picking up blocking. The sad part is that is neighbors that leave it laying around. :crazy:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
I hopped on the wheeler and made a sweep on bald eagle lake and white bear lake checking out the litter detail before I hooked up my trailer earlier this week,to my surprise all was well this year infact off east shore of white bear lake I  came across two seperate famlies doing clean up,they said not much debris this year ,good to see for once.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
This is a major reason why I'm not a real big fan of wheelhouses! :mad1: I know they're not the only ones but this  :bs: sure has seemed to have gotten much worse ever since they became so popular. :sad:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I hopped on the wheeler and made a sweep on bald eagle lake and white bear lake checking out the litter detail before I hooked up my trailer earlier this week,to my surprise all was well this year infact off east shore of white bear lake I  came across two seperate famlies doing clean up,they said not much debris this year ,good to see for once.

Glad to hear that.    Daughter lives in Vadnais.   I  think the increased trash comes from the increased number of folks ice fishing, and staying longer.