Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New north dakota walleye record.  (Read 4606 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Buddy sent me a pic and note 16.39lbs certified weight...no mention what body of water but in a boat with planner boards out,so either cranking on the river or  pitching jigs up shallow (spawning eyes,she was full) as the walleye had a 4" paddle plastic in its mouth,waiting for the story to be released,but what a pig!
« Last Edit: March 03/16/21, 08:48:24 AM by snow1 »

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Pictures please when you get them.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
So far this pic leaked,think the angler is building his story?

The pic of this happy angler reminds me of pic on the old "mad magizine" guy, damn I'm aging myself .

« Last Edit: March 03/16/21, 08:47:17 AM by snow1 »

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh my that is funny the resemblance. Nice fish!!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

The pic of this happy angler reminds me of pic on the old "mad magizine" guy, damn I'm aging myself .

Uncanny resemblance!! ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: I was a fan too, Spy vs Spy 'specially.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Uncanny resemblance!! ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: I was a fan too, Spy vs Spy 'specially.

Mad was the best.  I remember a buddy passed me the Star Trek parody issue in study hall one day in junior high.  I had tears coming out of my eyes because of the suppressed laughter.  Well, I wasn't that good at suppressing the laughing cause the teacher ended up with that issue and I had to buy my buddy a new one.

And yes, I know...   :oops1: :offtopic: :sorry:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and the teacher laughed when they read it too!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

Mad was the best.  I remember a buddy passed me the Star Trek parody issue in study hall one day in junior high.  I had tears coming out of my eyes because of the suppressed laughter.  Well, I wasn't that good at suppressing the laughing cause the teacher ended up with that issue and I had to buy my buddy a new one.

Yup old memories,I still have a old "keep on truckin" t-shirt stashed somewhere,remember that was a big saying way back,that and "boones farm strawberry hill" ufda,brings back a head-ach and trying to get drunk again the next day drinking water,not sure if that worked?little foggy. .99 boones farm/jug.lol

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Yup old memories,I still have a old "keep on truckin" t-shirt stashed somewhere,remember that was a big saying way back,that and "boones farm strawberry hill" ufda,brings back a head-ach and trying to get drunk again the next day drinking water,not sure if that worked?little foggy. .99 boones farm/jug.lol

I remember Fred Sandford used to drink Ripple.  I thought "Ripple" was a joke until I saw a classmate drinking a bottle of Ripple out of a paper bag in the back of a bus driving down University Avenue at midnight.  Good times.   :drinking:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Damn I  loved sandford and son,today I suspect this show isn't P.C.

but yeah,ripple/7-up he called it cham-pimple.lol