Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Ford motor co...  (Read 2515 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Just read ford is pulling stakes moving to mexico....just a news brief ,not sure if its the entire ford line or just on model like GM.

FYI

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Just read ford is pulling stakes moving to mexico....just a news brief ,not sure if its the entire ford line or just on model like GM.

FYI

Why would they do that when Mexico's coming here. Who's going to build them down there now?  :scratch:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I had the same thought Leech.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Just more of sleepy Joe’s job eliminations. Reversing Trump’s corporate tax policies. There is more to come.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Just more of sleepy Joe’s job eliminations. Reversing Trump’s corporate tax policies. There is more to come.

I would have hit the "Like" but I don't like it.  We probably need an agree button.

Those fools are going to drive so many jobs out of the country.   :mad1:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

I would have hit the "Like" but I don't like it.  We probably need an agree button.

but, but , but we get all the free money. Who cares if all those tax paying jobs are leaving the country.

More free money, we need more free money.   ;)
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

but, but , but we get all the free money. Who cares if all those tax paying jobs are leaving the country.

More free money, we need more free money.   ;)

I think I will apply for a $1 Million Federal Research Grant to fund my BIG idea...

(Don't tell anyone.)