Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: mpls police,chauvin~  (Read 12745 times)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Got my 2nd COVID shot this afternoon in Waseca. All went well until I sat down for the 15 minute observation period. Two of the women who were observing us began a loud conversation about the upcoming benefit for officer Matson on May 22nd. As they went on my blood began to boil. Part of the benefit is a gun raffle which they thought was just awful given the circumstances. They just couldn't figure out why that was appropriate. I bit my tongue. Their right to their opinion but wanted to tell them in the worst way that their misguided thinking is exactly what's wrong with the direction this country is heading. Coddle criminals while making heroes and martyrs out of them then attempt to take rights away from law abiding citizens while imposing more restrictions, rules and regulations, all of which criminals don't give two chits about. That's why they're CRIMINALS!!!! Along with putting the clamps on the police, putting their lives in even more jeopardy.

Planning on attending the roll in and making a generous donation as well as entering for the gun raffle. I am so sick of this crap!!!!!  :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Got my 2nd COVID shot this afternoon in Waseca. All went well until I sat down for the 15 minute observation period. Two of the women who were observing us began a loud conversation about the upcoming benefit for officer Matson on May 22nd. As they went on my blood began to boil. Part of the benefit is a gun raffle which they thought was just awful given the circumstances. They just couldn't figure out why that was appropriate. I bit my tongue. Their right to their opinion but wanted to tell them in the worst way that their misguided thinking is exactly what's wrong with the direction this country is heading. Coddle criminals while making heroes and martyrs out of them then attempt to take rights away from law abiding citizens while imposing more restrictions, rules and regulations, all of which criminals don't give two chits about. That's why they're CRIMINALS!!!! Along with putting the clamps on the police, putting their lives in even more jeopardy.

Planning on attending the roll in and making a generous donation as well as entering for the gun raffle. I am so sick of this crap!!!!!  :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Amen my friend, Amen!  :sad:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
let me know how much the tickets are for the gun raffle or any thing else and I'll but a some!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'll be checking on the particulars tomorrow & will post here for those interested. I need more info for the roll in as we have a car club meeting tomorrow nite.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Shoulda went on a tirade. Hey coulda blamed it on the shot. :sleazy: Yea I would of had a hard time keeping my opinion to myself. :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Read the response on this thread and see if you can guess which member wrote it. Don't look at the avatar or name, just read first. It's fun and kinda funny sometimes.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Read the response on this thread and see if you can guess which member wrote it. Don't look at the avatar or name, just read first. It's fun and kinda funny sometimes.

Yeah, I guess it's good to try and have some fun even with a deadly serious topic!   :happy1:   :coffee:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Shoulda went on a tirade. Hey coulda blamed it on the shot. :sleazy: Yea I would of had a hard time keeping my opinion to myself. :pouty:
:scratch: :doah: So............................. you do know how? :shocked: I don't suppose that would include being nicer a little more often too, would it? ;) :confused:                     :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :evil:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :doah: So............................. you do know how? :shocked: I don't suppose that would include being nicer a little more often too, would it? ;) :confused:                     :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :evil:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: never!!! Not in my nature. :sleazy: :nerd:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Raffle ticket update: Available at some of the area bars I was told altho the nice lady said she would get ahold of one of the deputies to see if they couldn't deliver a supply here. Haven't heard back yet. Further updates on raffle tickets as I get them.

I talked to the guy who's spearheading the car show & that was worthwhile. He's guessing there will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 300-400 cars & told me how they want us to get in there. He's also the former owner of Waseca Glass so found out that while Waseca Glass doesn't want to mess with removing glass from old cars anymore, this guy does. Since the '59 Stude is still on the trailer, the glass is all intact, & the raccoons and paper wasps haven't found it, might be time to get a trek up there scheduled.  :happy1: 

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Raffle ticket update: Available at some of the area bars I was told altho the nice lady said she would get ahold of one of the deputies to see if they couldn't deliver a supply here. Haven't heard back yet. Further updates on raffle tickets as I get them.

I talked to the guy who's spearheading the car show & that was worthwhile. He's guessing there will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 300-400 cars & told me how they want us to get in there. He's also the former owner of Waseca Glass so found out that while Waseca Glass doesn't want to mess with removing glass from old cars anymore, this guy does. Since the '59 Stude is still on the trailer, the glass is all intact, & the raccoons and paper wasps haven't found it, might be time to get a trek up there scheduled.  :happy1:
Without the Car show at the MN State fair grounds this year. This could bring in some folks!  :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
wait I thought the ca show is back on??????

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yup, BTT50's is ON. Made plans to pick up our registration material tonite.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
OK, I did more checking on raffle tickets for weapons of mass destruction & here's what I came up with:

Tickets are $1 apiece. The guns being raffled are shotguns. Per the raffle tickets: 1st prize is  a Weatherby Element 20 ga. 2nd prize is a G-Force Tactical 12 ga. w/American Flag paint. 3rd prize is an engraved Pointer O/U 12 ga.

Every one of these raffles is done a little differently. What I was hoping was they'd give me a book of tickets  and I could sell to whoever wanted them, pay for them, & they could pay me back. But no...they wanted payment directly at the law enforcement center when you get the tickets. I bought $20 worth myself. If anyone is interested, I'll need you to PM me a name, address & phone no. Trusting soul that I am, ya better pay me. Remember, I'll have yer name & address. As glenn can attest, that's not always a good thing... :tut:
« Last Edit: May 05/15/21, 06:38:57 AM by Dotch »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
get me $20.00 too...  PM me your address and thanks!!!  if ya can that is..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
OK, I did more checking on raffle tickets for weapons of mass destruction & here's what I came up with:

The guns being raffled are shotguns. Per the raffle tickets: 1st prize is  a Weatherby Element. 2nd prize is a G-Force Tactical 12 ga. w/American Flag paint. 3rd prize is an engraved Pointer O/U 12 ga.

Every one of these raffles is done a little differently. What I was hoping was they'd give me a book of tickets  and I could sell to whoever wanted them, pay for them, & they could pay me back. But no...they wanted payment directly at the law enforcement center when you get the tickets. I bought $20 worth myself. If anyone is interested, I'll need you to PM me a name, address & phone no. Trusting soul that I am, ya better pay me. Remember, I'll have yer name & address. As glenn can attest, that's not always a good thing... :tut:
Yea you can say that again. :angry2: :confused: training-087 :banghead: :rotflmao:

I need to think about this. :scratch: I swore off raffle tickets for the most part. There could be 10 tickets, I buy 9 and still don't win  :bs:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
get me $20.00 too...  PM me your address and thanks!!!  if ya can that is..

:Mail:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

The guns being raffled are shotguns. Per the raffle tickets: 1st prize is  a Weatherby Element. 2nd prize is a G-Force Tactical 12 ga. w/American Flag paint. 3rd prize is an engraved Pointer O/U 12 ga.

Yea you can say that again. :angry2: :confused: training-087 :banghead: :rotflmao:

I need to think about this. :scratch: I swore off raffle tickets for the most part. There could be 10 tickets, I buy 9 and still don't win  :bs:

same here and for me it's the cause............  don't care if I win...  Just sayin.............

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
check will be in the mail and thanks!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
OK so after reviewing what this raffle is all about, and as Mike said more for the cause i rummaged through the couches, raided the pension fund and i'll be sending some money down.

so Dotch sign me up fer 20 bucks worth.!!!! wonder what postage will be for 20 bucks worth of nickels and pennies!!!!!! :scratch: :evil: :rotflmao:

i also wanna know why i send you cash, and you send me nuttin but sheep turds, racoon gutz, and ruby turds!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :doah: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
now dats funny!!!!!     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :taz: :banghead: Dang it, glenn, you ruined it :pouty:, I was just about to add raffle tickets to my list.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   :scratch: Think I'll call it " Things that PO a Smurf  " kinda goes with "Things a Smurf won't eat" doesn't it? :rolleyes:                     :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :evil:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Just so you know I'm a stand up kinda guy, I promised to only write glenn's phone number on the wall at the local brothel.  :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :taz: :taz: training-087 :banghead: :sick: :tut: :tut: :confused: :angry2:

Oh the abuse. :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Just so you know I'm a stand 7up kinda guy, I promised to only write glenn's phone number on the wall at the local brothel.  :happy1:
Truck stop rest rooms are better. He wouldn't have to pay them!  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: May 05/15/21, 10:30:45 AM by Leech~~ »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Just so you know I'm a stand 7up kinda guy, I promised to only write glenn's phone number on the wall at the local brothel.  :happy1:
Truck stop rest rooms are better. He wouldn't have to pay them!  :rotflmao:
:confused: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so.......i seen on the news last night the sheet show in minneapolis is still ongoing. they have been fighting over language to put on the ballot to dump the police dept.  Frey is dead set against it and made his points clear what he thought the language meant, of course the other side says its a grave exaggeration.  :doofus: :doofus: :doofus:

geez.........i sure hope like hell there are enough common sense people to soundly defeat this  :bs: of getting rid of the police dept.  :confused: how friggin ignorant can some people be!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :doah:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
The entire worlds totally toasted beyond belief. I'm about ready to follow Timmy Leary's advice from the 60's....
"Turn on, tune in, drop out".  :smoking:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i'm curious though, doesnt this ballot thing fly in the face of the fact that some state judge ordered/mandated that minneapolis hire a bunch of police officers by a certain date????????????????