Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: mpls police,chauvin~  (Read 12757 times)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
You always get on all the soup cans.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Lets wait and see what happens next time Ilhan Omar comes up for re-election.  :undecided:

Oh man,why and how is she still in our government and country?,flat out anti American,married her brother so he could get automatic citizenship,a flat out lier and a cheat...obummer placed as many of her somali clan in her 5th district,if anyone wants to see what mogadishu looks like,take a drive to the cedar area off I94,a complete shetehole. Last november one news station interviewed a omar staff member on the street,his car was full of mail in ballots,staff member claimed he was paying his country (somali) men/women to vote for omar $20 each,so she is dug in today pretty deep is my take.

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Lets wait and see what happens next time Ilhan Omar comes up for re-election.  :undecided:

Oh man,why and how is she still in our government and country?,flat out anti American,married her brother so he could get automatic citizenship,a flat out lier and a cheat...obummer placed as many of her somali clan in her 5th district,if anyone wants to see what mogadishu looks like,take a drive to the cedar area off I94,a complete shetehole. Last november one news station interviewed a omar staff member on the street,his car was full of mail in ballots,staff member claimed he was paying his country (somali) men/women to vote for omar $20 each,so she is dug in today pretty deep is my take.

The ghetto in the sky.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Well the good folks in Mpls know who really b killen their kids in the street and it an't the Police!  :surrender:

https://thefederalist.com/2021/11/03/minneapolis-voters-reject-leftist-push-to-defund-and-replace-police/
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Your link led me to believe that Austin, Mn had voted against adding more police to it's force & since that's my hometown, I had to look into it. It's not, it's Austin, TX apparently as the article was published in the TX Tribune. :doofus:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

The ghetto in the sky.
In the city they call that little Somalia now.
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
University/rice st....Little  Saigon,big difference in refugees/immigrants...Asians are hard working folks,most often,very family orientated as well,these somalis.middle eastern folks not so much,I get the same feeling with these afgans planted around our country,good friend worked security detail in afganistan long ago,he told me about the ppl,his take,afgans are your good friends if you have something they want,otherwise you could be set on fire and these same ppl wouldn't piss on you to put the fire out...bottom line don't trust them

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
So, they had the same opinion of us in THEIR country as we have of them in OUR country.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Big difference our mission in they're country to respond to 9/11 attack,nixed the safe haven and help to rebuild they're country,sadly these ppl settled on being oppressed life was /is day by day,can't help folks that refuse to help themselves.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
probably shouldjust let this die, but this really torks me off.

NOW they have a high school basketball tourney down in the crapies in honor of george flloyd.  :crazy: :crazy: :doofus: :doofus: :crazy: :crazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Oh goody. What next?  :confused:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
probably shouldjust let this die, but this really torks me off.

NOW they have a high school basketball tourney down in the crapies in honor of george flloyd.  :crazy: :crazy: :doofus: :doofus: :crazy: :crazy:

Figures glenn,uneducated young parents or just mom or grand parents will attend these games,b-ball is pretty much over these days,the game isn't like the old days,today the game reminds me of neighborhood thug ally ball ,no matter the age group,but anything such as honor and george floyd in the same sentence meh....B.S...