Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: bidens speech~  (Read 4624 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Last night,seen bits of it this morning regarding his idea to fight our uptick in violent crime across our nation,his mumbling was hard to understand but the ap highlighted the part biden threatened A15 and nukes in his effort to gun grab,his congnitively seem's to be getting worse by the day,then we have russia doing military naval manuvers 35 miles off our hawaiian coast sinking a fake aircraft carrier,guess putin is sending a message after his meeting with sleepy joe. Scary times.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :doofus: snow........politics in this country, at both the federal and state level has been friggin PATHETIC for quite some time, and its not one person or any particular party....there ALL pathetic.

not sure what your attempting to achieve with these kind of posts............ although you are free to do so........ 
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
glenn just pointing out the crazy bs spewing from this...in our white house incase folks haven't tuned in,not a bad idea not watching news these days.just conversation nothing more on this hot humid morning.
« Last Edit: June 06/24/21, 11:15:58 AM by snow1 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
There's been  :bs: coming out of there for years. Ain't changed regardless who's in there.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
true,but in the last 5 months it's really bad ,take your pick our gasoline prices,invasion at our southern border,foriegn leaders mocking biden,blue cities/states lawlessness etc,sad deal we're facing with this dictator in office,thought it very odd biden pushing his gun control agenda this way,good to see some states telling him to pound sand,taking a stand against his bs.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It's pretty obvious that your opinion is very one sided. Again your right to have that opinion.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I like the side snow's opinion is on.  :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyone who thinks America is better off since Biden got elected, raise their hand.

... just sayin'

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Me hands are in me pockets.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
DONT get the idea I'm defending Biden cause that sure as hell isn't the case.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Let's just say that for every untrue or asinine thing you can find in one of Biden's speeches I can find two untrue and asinine things Trump said. I'm not in love with either one of them but I do think in terms of integrity the scale tips in Biden's favor.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I can poop a better president than biden
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
guess you didn't do a very good job at that either. :rotflmao: kinda like your fishing and hunting skills. :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :happy1:

I have no confidence in the man whatsoever.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So sad.  Just like the Jim Jones cult thing. 

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Political posts have been caused the demise of more than one outdoor website. If I want to talk trash about politicians or hear extreme left or right views I’m sure there are plenty of other places dedicated to that. The reality is I’m not going to change your mind and you’re not going to change mine.
Just sayin’ maybe it would be better to stick to common interest topics here. If you can’t do it, I for one will just ignore the political crap and hope that it doesn’t descend into wrecking a good thing.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I just noticed this is in the general discussion thread. Maybe one of you higher ups could plunk it into the political thread?? Kinda where this stuff should be

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I think it's  fine if everyone expresses their opinion & there are no personal attacks. Has been the case thus far. Thread will die a normal death like they all do. Over and out.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I think it's  fine if everyone expresses their opinion & there are no personal attacks. Has been the case thus far. Thread will die a normal death like they all do. Over and out.
:pouty: there you go again make sense ! :confused: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Amazing what a little gin can do. A fly landed in my drink tonite while I was grilling & croaked. That'll learn him!  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Amazing what a little gin can do. A fly landed in my drink tonite while I was grilling & croaked. That'll learn him!  :happy1:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: gin... :confused: that was my first alcohol buzz at the ripe old age of about 14. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

My grandparents had an anniversary party, mom and dad let my brother and I be bartenders . Believe in it was lemon flavored gin and squirt

Needless to say that ended my bartended career!! :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I think most of us here are a live and let live kinda person with a good moral compass. No bidy is tring to change anyone
, ive been try8ng to get glenn to catch a fish for year, thers no changing that. But hes one of my great freinds. Theirs no changing that either
78.50"

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Well whatever your side your on bottom line we all should be concerned when our dictator n chief threatens federal gun grab on honest law abiding citizens ....as far as biden with the word "integrity" ....please. In the last 20+ years how many of us have purchased firearms? we're all registered in our federal data base if something like this gun grab should take hold.

Years ago canada went through this type of gun control,turned out the ministry couldn't take citizens weapons but imposed a mandate to store ammo away from gun safe's or room's where gun's were stored,according to the few local canadian folks we visited every year the ministry even conducted spot checks on citizens for storage compliance going door to door,this was in sasatchewan early 2000.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I think most of us here are a live and let live kinda person with a good moral compass. No bidy is tring to change anyone
, ive been try8ng to get glenn to catch a fish for year, thers no changing that. But hes one of my great freinds. Theirs no changing that either
:sleazy: awe!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: thanks man!!!!!!!! your a good buddy to me also!!!!! :rotflmao: :happy1:

and your full of  :bs: about the fishing part!!!!!!!!1 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i also agree, but when it comes to politics i've come to realize weather its at the state or federal level the very best checks and balances has always been not to have one particular politicial power in control of all 3 branches!!!!!!!! the house, senate, prez, and or gov!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
X2 Glenn!! All I know is the dems are going so far left it is  :crazy:. Not the same dems as 25 years ago.
« Last Edit: June 06/25/21, 07:36:39 AM by Jerkbiat »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
X2 Glenn!! All I know is the dems are going so far left it is  :crazy:. Not the same dems as 25 years ago.
1000% agree!!!!!!!!!!!!

back when i was still actively working, our PAC chairman gave a report at the monthly meeting. it was getting into the election cycle so he got alot of requests for campaign contributions. he asks what there platform was so to speak.............most of them where all about green energy and covid. he would tell them thats all fine and dandy, but what are you going to do for the trades......they where speechless.

you DONT tell a union where there bread and butter comes from working in coal fired power plants, oil refineries and the mining industry ther eall about green energy....and expect to get campaign money!!!!!! :doah: :doah: :scratch: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: fact is our union has been siding with more republicans then dems the last 8-10 years.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Yup it was awesome wej a prsident could get a humer under the desk in the oval office an totaky desicrate the seat of the greatist chair in tje world and bot have any repocussions..
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup it was awesome wej a prsident could get a humer under the desk in the oval office an totaky desicrate the seat of the greatist chair in tje world and bot have any repocussions..
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: those hummers are a pretty big vehicle to get underneath a desk....aint they??????????  :sleazy: :scratch: :scratch: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: