Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Coworkers had fun.  (Read 3445 times)

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Took a couple coworkers fishing this morning.   Both caught personal best fish.  I would have loved to catch both of them.  One was a 16.5 inch crappie and the other was a 20 inch bass.  They both were released.  We are going Friday again.  I guess I'm a pretty good guide.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice outting,looks like a private secret lake as no other boats....nice job,now you'll have friends for life,they need to understand privacy,they'll be boasting about they're adventure,don't blame them one bit,nice fish....good idea if you change the lake name,lol lost many good hot spots over the years to loose lips.

Sure looks like a semi private lake I keep my little boat on in the northeast metro,shallow with lot's of pads,loaded with big bass,stocked years ago with hybrid muskies(brood stock) as the local panfish started to stunt,just a handful of residents on this lake,local water patrol is jessie ventura unless he moved to mexico like he promised years ago.

Lake condition looks perfect for a buzz bait presentation,thanx now I have the itch to hit the lake.
« Last Edit: July 07/14/21, 01:20:27 PM by snow1 »

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Took a couple coworkers fishing this morning.   Both caught personal best fish.  I would have loved to catch both of them.  One was a 16.5 inch crappie and the other was a 20 inch bass.  They both were released.  We are going Friday again.  I guess I'm a pretty good guide.

Wow, are they fisher people. Did he know what a 16.5 inch crappie means and he may never catch a wall hanger like that again?  :doah:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Nice fish DK. something tells me by the background I might have been on that lake. :scratch: hard to really tell.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Nice job there DK.  The smiles on their faces says it all.  Thanks for showing some people a good time.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Glenn you have been on the lake.  It's my favorite lake.  The guy with the bass hasn't fished in 15 years.  The guy with the crappie knew how big it was.  He said he could get a replica if he wanted.  He did have to think about a little.  He just started fishing this year and never fished as a kid.  They both wanted me to get out of the house and have been checking in weekly with me since I had my stroke. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn you have been on the lake.  It's my favorite lake.  The guy with the bass hasn't fished in 15 years.  The guy with the crappie knew how big it was.  He said he could get a replica if he wanted.  He did have to think about a little.  He just started fishing this year and never fished as a kid.  They both wanted me to get out of the house and have been checking in weekly with me since I had my stroke.

that's Great!!  darn good friends I'm thinking!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hit the lake again this morning.  Caught 8 bass between us.  I got 5 of them on a frog.  Had a good time but also caught a killer migraine.   My body is telling me I'm having to much fun.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
your smile say's a lot!!!  :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!