Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Olympics~  (Read 9373 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
After lunch I turned them on and it was 3 on 3 half court women playing.  The US won by a point and they fought their azzes off.  Those are some tough girls.  Of course 2 of China's women looked like men to me.

:scratch:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a whole lot of woman there. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a whole lot of woman there.
'

Ya, about won ton.  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

The USA woman's gymnastics lost to Russia last night.  :surrender: The Russians haven't won since 1992.

That's Dope!  No literally that's Dope!  :tut: 
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mainly because Simone Biles backed out. Perhaps anyway. She is dealing with phycological issues. Guess the stress going into the games got the best of her
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Mainly because Simone Biles backed out. Perhaps anyway. She is dealing with phycological issues. Guess the stress going into the games got the best of her

Well the reason the Russcis are ROC is because they got busted for Dropping and kicked out of the Olympics this time. 
Sucks when they get to play games to get around it!   :bs:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Well the reason the Russcis are ROC is because they got busted for Dropping and kicked out of the Olympics this time. 

ROC?  Recent Ostracized Communists?  :scratch:
« Last Edit: July 07/28/21, 02:36:45 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

ROC=Russian Olympic Committee.  Committee for what, cheating?  :confused:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Eye of the Tiger, baby!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Ha! That's about like "Glenn's Encyclopedia of Favorite Foods".  :rotflmao:  :bonk:
« Last Edit: July 07/28/21, 05:15:01 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I've been very fortunate and haven't seen a minute of it. Doesn't sound like I'm missing out on much.

Besides all the political crap I started losing interest when they moved the schedule around. Now it seems either the summer or winter games are on all the time.

I like the hockey & skiing stuff in the winter games not much of anything in the summer games.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I like rooting for the underdog and I am a sucker for a good story when I hear one.  :cry:

There have been lots of good rivalries played out in the pool events and good sportsmanship abounds.  :happy1:

I kinda like watching a couple of water polo or beach volleyball :sleazy: matches every few years.

NBC doesn't seem to be showing many medal ceremonies.  Good call.  That way they can't be ripped either for showing or not showing the agitators who use the medal podium for their own activism.  (However, the games ain't over yet.  :popcorn:)

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
they should move to Russia or Turkey or some thing like that....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Agreed. Move yer raggedy a** to Afghanland and let the Taliban rock yer world.
Protests do NOT belong at sporting or other events. Do yer "street rallies" wherever ya came from.
You'll get yer coverage, the newsmongers will all be there foaming at the mouth.
All this started with a kaepernoscopy.  :moon:
« Last Edit: July 07/29/21, 01:01:12 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: July 07/29/21, 01:00:47 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Agreed. Mover yer raggedy a** to Afghanland and let the Taliban rock yer world.
Protests do NOT belong at sporting or other events. Do yer "street rallies" wherever ya came from.
You'll get yer coverage, the newsmongers will all be there foaming at the mouth.
All this started with a kaepernoscopy.  :moon:
Right on Rebs!!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
No, there is something else going on here that we are now just waking up to.

Although we didn't have a recognizable label for it until recently, consciously or on unconsciously, schools have been teaching students Critical Race Theory :bs: for a long time.

Kaepernick is a symptom, or even a catalyst, of this "America is inherently racist and wrong" movement, but he is not the cause.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
We had a school district meeting last week concerning just that issue, and it got so far out of hand and raucous they had to end it. Had the cops standing by for last nite's district school meeting. Not as bad, but LOTS of folk were really raising cain about that, and tying in their belief they (school district) promotes the BLM scenario along with it, inciting students. Rochester school district denies that they are teaching CRT...but things are really boiling down here over it.
The good ol' news media are now saying the return to school this Fall is going to be a really tense time. Nothin' like pokin' the bear a bit more. Sure glad I'm not in school anymore, or a teacher, they're really under the gun. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 07/29/21, 02:26:07 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Although we didn't have a recognizable label for it until recently, consciously or on unconsciously, schools have been teaching students Critical Race Theory :bs: for a long time.

Kaepernick is a symptom, or even a catalyst, of this "America is inherently racist and wrong" movement, but he is not the cause.

Kaepernick is the one that really started it in the sports I think. Yes the schools have been indoctrinating kids in school for a long time for sure. Especially in the colleges. The left was smart there. They were playing the long game. Started brain washing them young and we are seeing the effects of it more and more.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Kaepernick is the one that really started it in the sports I think. Yes the schools have been indoctrinating kids in school for a long time for sure. Especially in the colleges. The left was smart there. They were playing the long game. Started brain washing them young and we are seeing the effects of it more and more.

It affects lots of families - causing splits and rifts - I've seen lots of cases like this.  It is at the heart of Trump Derangement Syndrome.  Dad, I can't bring the grandkids over if you wear that red MAGA had - cause the grandkids melt down.

True story.  No lie.  Its really sad.

Worse than sad, its tearing the country apart, and they can't see it for what it is.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline birdswacker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Can I say OH CANADA!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
It is a sad day. Pretty much why I have giving up on sports. I sure miss football, but there is only one way to make them stop the  :bs: and that is to make them lose money.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And now the wing-ding........ :bs:

https://www.dailyadvent.com/gb/news/86213ec9514bd6ba6d50ae21f2078e08-Tokyo-2020-USA-athlete-Raven-Saunders-under-investigation-by-International-Olympic-Committee-for-podium-gesture

Certain groups of people continually raise all sorts of hell, disrupt everything, and they wonder why they're so disliked by so many?! So they protest more, disrupt more...the whole thing snowballs. She made an "X" for all the "oppressed"ones out there. While on the Olympic Podium.
Well, I now raise my hand in the air and make an "I" for all the idjits out there. It's my middle finger salute.

« Last Edit: August 08/02/21, 08:07:59 AM by Rebel SS »