Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Chaos in afgan~  (Read 19638 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Besides choppers, humvee's, AMV's, etc, we also left behind cases of MRAP's. Sure hope someone had the foresight to inject all of 'em with poison. "Achmed! Try! Tastes like goat!"
« Last Edit: August 08/31/21, 07:15:56 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Was sent this this morning....since I'm no longer reading the news.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2021/08/30/nabih-bulos-taliban-airport-hangar-la-times-equipment-vpx.cnn

Yep, all the libber News stations sayings it's a great victory to stop the war and get out with only a Americans 100 left behind!!  :crazy: 
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm surprised but thankful none on our or ally transport planes were shot down,I did read some rec'ved incoming small arms fire...dodged the bullet...

This shete show is like a chapter in a book,something tells me we'll be back,sippy cup biden will be long gone hopefully.

I've read that a bus load of these afgan nationals  that were dropped off at a military base in wisc are roaming the streets w/o strict vetting process....if true here we go,how many bad ppl mixed in the group?
« Last Edit: August 08/31/21, 11:15:30 AM by snow1 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You'll know as soon as ya see every 5th round being a green tracer..... :rolleyes:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Find you favorite politician and political party. (they are the same so just pick one)  Research stockholders and board of directors for Haliburton and all the defense companies suppling weapons, infrastructure & private contractors. There you will find your guys and gals. Now ask yourself again...........why would we leave weapons and ammo behind?

It's the money, these folks are all getting filthy rich watching people getting killed and maimed. It also answers the question of "why are we always fighting somebody? Answer......  "We need the war machine dollars."
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I also have thought that when we are in a war in a different country that that is the place those that don't like us can attack us.  When we are not in war they may be more inclined to attack us here.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I also have thought that when we are in a war in a different country that that is the place those that don't like us can attack us.  When we are not in war they may be more inclined to attack us here.
I have the same thought as you!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
It's a sad day when we the people don't trust our gov't,whether it's about the jab,election integrity etc...

I smell a rat with this latest shete show....just like our southern border shete show,our gov't secretly shipping 100's of 1000's of illegals all over our country,house them with bennies now we /they are shipping all these afgan ppl all over our country but refuse to allow the cubans in,why is this? I have zero faith in our current administration,lack of leadership,These ppl forget they work for us...we the people,,both sides are to blame,its all about them,power and money.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Let's all go to the parade!!!!  :cheerleader:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/01/asia/taliban-kandahar-captured-weapons-intl/index.html

The least they could have done was to take all the distributor cap wires with them.   :angry2:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd prefer 2 lbs of Comp C wired under the dash.......*KERBLOOIE*  :censored:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I have to believe that for the really important stuff that they couldn't take with them, that yes, they did in fact destroy/disable that stuff.

But as far as the quantity of Hummers and Bradley Fighting Vehicles, machine guns, etc. there was probably way to much stuff to deal with.  And remember all that "small stuff" was supposed to be used by the Afghans to defend themselves. 

And like we all acknowledge this to be a $#!t show with no easy answers, given the rapidity with which the Afghans rolled over, the logistics of bringing back or disabling all the equipment had to be impossible.

Once again, our armed forces were placed in a lose/lose situation - only made worse by Biden's handling of the ongoing crisis.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Shoulda had one extra drone "drop in" on the parade...... :evil:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I have to believe that for the really important stuff that they couldn't take with them, that yes, they did in fact destroy/disable that stuff.

But as far as the quantity of Hummers and Bradley Fighting Vehicles, machine guns, etc. there was probably way to much stuff to deal with.  And remember all that "small stuff" was supposed to be used by the Afghans to defend themselves. 

And like we all acknowledge this to be a $#!t show with no easy answers, given the rapidity with which the Afghans rolled over, the logistics of bringing back or disabling all the equipment had to be impossible.

Once again, our armed forces were placed in a lose/lose situation - only made worse by Biden's handling of the ongoing crisis.

I saw another thread on the Internet talking about how the Taiban have people that can rebuild all the damaged planes and helicopters!   :undecided:

I replied: Really, where are they going to get all the parts?  Bob Anderson from Denver, Afghanistan. Central Post Office 1001   
Is not a good mailing address!  :bonk: :bonk:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

I saw another thread on the Internet talking about how the Taiban have people that can rebuild all the damaged planes and helicopters!   :undecided:

I replied: Really, where are they going to get all the parts?  Bob Anderson from Denver, Afghanistan. Central Post Office 1001   

Why, NAPA of course.      Naboob's Aerial Parts of Afghanistan.  ;)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Why, NAPA of course.      Naboob's Aerial Parts of Afghanistan.  ;)
  Well if they handle military parts. And then it probably all the left over Russian stuff from when they pulled out? 😆

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, anyone that mounts a Ma Duece on 2x4's in the back of a rickety Toyota pick'emup will probably cobble something together.... :rolleyes:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Well,more good news regarding these refugee's dropped off at ft McCoy wisc,measles already popped up,here we go,I've read the afganistan was/is the world leader in this disease....great.

Makes one wonder what other good news we'll get disease wise coming in from the southern border.good grief. :thumbs:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Have you checked to see if there are any Doctors, Scientists, Engineers in the group? Or are you just monitoring the poor, uneducated, war torn?
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Not sure if this will open. But, what a bunch of H & F the left is.   :surrender:   :bs:

September 1, 20219:04 AM CDTLast Updated 8 days ago

U.S. to help build border facilities on Tajik-Afghan border - embassy

https://www.facebook.com/1261445030/posts/10220264660067611/?app=fbl
« Last Edit: September 09/08/21, 07:55:07 PM by Leech~~ »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Didn't work for me, but then I'm not on Facebutt. What's H & F?  :scratch:

This should work....

https://www.hstoday.us/subject-matter-areas/border-security/u-s-to-support-new-border-guard-detachment-at-tajik-afghan-uzbek-border/

Ready for the shipments of aid packages to Terrible Tooska the Taliban?
Should be any time now......

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Didn't work for me, but then I'm not on Facebutt. What's H & F?  :scratch:

This should work....

https://www.hstoday.us/subject-matter-areas/border-security/u-s-to-support-new-border-guard-detachment-at-tajik-afghan-uzbek-border/

Ready for the shipments of aid packages to Terrible Tooska the Taliban?
Should be any time now......
H & F=Hypocrites and Frauds!  They leave our border wide open then go spend our tax dollars to help some terrorists guard their borders!  :mad1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh, glad ya cleared that up for me. Thought it meant "Huge and Fluffy"....  :laugh:

Wait until the tea-time crackers and goat cheese aid talks start.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is a first-hand account of what the MN National Guard did in the Afghanistan withdrawal.  Powerful stuff. 

How a few good ‘Bastards’ from the Army National Guard helped secure the Kabul airport

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Soooo,more government lies.....W.T.F. is going on?  over the weekend news made claims these haiti refugee's were boarding planes heading back to they're mother island,this morning news said not so fast,being shipped around the country along with 10,000 afgan refugee's....at this rate we'll be a 3rd world shete hole soon....

Sad what's unfolding in our country today.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Saddest part is we have no control over the  :bs:.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Saddest part is we have no control over the  :bs:.

:doofus:

« Last Edit: September 09/22/21, 07:24:48 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Soooo,more government lies.....W.T.F. is going on?  over the weekend news made claims these haiti refugee's were boarding planes heading back to they're mother island,this morning news said not so fast,being shipped around the country along with 10,000 afgan refugee's....at this rate we'll be a 3rd world shete hole soon....

Sad what's unfolding in our country today.

You will be a filthy white infidel soon in the land of camels, goats, voodoo, and pirates.
Learn the Takbir soon. Allahu Akbar Salaam. 👳‍♂️

https://www.kaaltv.com/national-news/officials-many-haitian-migrants-are-being-released-in-us/6245316/?cat=10151
« Last Edit: September 09/22/21, 07:30:58 AM by Rebel SS »